Tom Six has recently completed his panel at Big Screen and retired to the press room. I managed to fire a couple of questions at him, regarding his future plans, and he was more than happy to share.
Next up will be the third and final part of his Human Centipede series. That will shoot early next year, in the US, and will feature an all US cast and be produced by a US crew. If Six gets his way the lead character is to be played by “a Hollywood star.”
And then, more Stateside fun as Six is heading into LA to film The Onania Club. Onania, if you don’t know, is an addiction to masturbation, so it could be a big club.
Six described the film as a “psychological horror” to me but absolutely refused to reveal any more details. I guess we’ll have to wait for the BBFC to spoil it like they did with Centipede 2.
The next we’ll see of that Human Centipede is when a full trailer for the film is released by its US distributors in the coming weeks.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014