The man in the T-shirt is DC Comics Executive Vice President of Sales, John Rood. Wearing a slightly inappropriate Low Wage Puppet T-shirt, considering his status in the company, generous remuneration, firts class flights and sitting in expensive seats. Maybe it’s irony. Maybe it’s the $2.99 comics cutting in. Anyway, I do like the man.
But for a man who is Exec VP of Sales, shouldn’t he have been wearing a new Justice League shirt?
Anyway, John was the subject of some attention at a baseball match recently at Yankee Stadium where Los Angeles Angels outfielder Torii Hunter, nicknamed Spider-Man for his penchant for climbing walls when making a save, was playing.
In this case however, John Rood, DC EVP, had dropped his sunglasses. And offered Torii a dollar tip for picking them up and returning them to him in the stand.
Torii decided he didn’t need it… after all, when does Spider-Man take a reward for his do gooding?
- Infamous Iron Man #10 Rewrites The Reality Of The Multiverse (SPOILERS) - July 26, 2017
- Is This The Proof You Need For The Identity Of Mister Oz From Today’s Action Comics #984? - July 26, 2017
- Wonder Woman #27 Engages In Warner Bros Product Placement (SPOILERS) - July 26, 2017
- Who Let Tony Lee Help Run The London Film And Comic Con This Weekend? - July 26, 2017
- Jared Leto In Talks For Valiant’s Bloodshot Movie - July 26, 2017