From last week’s episode of the antidote to panel shows, I’ve Sorry I Haven’t Got A Clue on BBC Radio 4.
Obviously you should listen to the whole thing, but especially the tone deaf socialist activist comedian Jeremy Hardy singing the theme tune from the TV cartoon Spider-Man to the classical Brahms’ Lullaby, almost eleven minutes in. Available for the next two days…
Preceded by Girlfriend In A Coma sung to the tune of On Ilkley Moor Baht ‘At and followed by Horny sung to the tune of Blowin’ In The Wind. It’s just that kind of show.
- Deathstroke Vs. Batman – New Series by Priest and Carlo Pagulayan From DC Comics for April - January 21, 2018
- Kirby Comics Opens in Hanover, Pennsylvania, Makes the Front Page - January 20, 2018
- Al Ewing Has a “Most Awesome, Mind-Bending Miniseries Ever” Coming from Marvel Comics - January 20, 2018
- First Peek at Wild’s End Original Graphic Novel by Dan Abnett and INJ Culbard - January 20, 2018
- 28-Page Preview of Super Suckers #1, Another of Sitcomics’ 64-Page $3.99 Comics - January 20, 2018