From last week’s episode of the antidote to panel shows, I’ve Sorry I Haven’t Got A Clue on BBC Radio 4.
Obviously you should listen to the whole thing, but especially the tone deaf socialist activist comedian Jeremy Hardy singing the theme tune from the TV cartoon Spider-Man to the classical Brahms’ Lullaby, almost eleven minutes in. Available for the next two days…
Preceded by Girlfriend In A Coma sung to the tune of On Ilkley Moor Baht ‘At and followed by Horny sung to the tune of Blowin’ In The Wind. It’s just that kind of show.
- After Arkham Asylum 2, Dark Knight 3 And Doomsday Clock… What Sequel Could Be Next? - July 25, 2017
- Remember That Time The Savage Dragon Had Some Questions To Ask God? - July 25, 2017
- From Perfect To Real: Moving Beyond The Strong Female Character At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- A ‘Vikings’ Funeral At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- A Comic Show Post-San Diego… “Some Jackass Who’s Always On Bleeding Cool” – Robert Kirkman - July 25, 2017