From last week’s episode of the antidote to panel shows, I’ve Sorry I Haven’t Got A Clue on BBC Radio 4.
Obviously you should listen to the whole thing, but especially the tone deaf socialist activist comedian Jeremy Hardy singing the theme tune from the TV cartoon Spider-Man to the classical Brahms’ Lullaby, almost eleven minutes in. Available for the next two days…
Preceded by Girlfriend In A Coma sung to the tune of On Ilkley Moor Baht ‘At and followed by Horny sung to the tune of Blowin’ In The Wind. It’s just that kind of show.
- Vulture.com Gets A Nice Big Plug In Spider-Man’s Free Comic Book Day - April 27, 2017
- Action Lab Announces Zombie Tramp, Vampblade And Dollface Crossover -The Danger Doll Squad - April 27, 2017
- Animal Jam Comic To Come With Free Stickers - April 27, 2017
- Fan Expo Buys Calgary Expo, To Add To Its Collection Of Comic Cons? (UPDATE: Nope) - April 27, 2017
- Secret Empire #2 Tops Advance Reorders - April 27, 2017