Here’s a pretty minor, but amusing, claim to Bleeding Cool fame. Reddit user AnOddName (which I suppose actually is an odd name) shared the following:
My dad is a deputy sheriff in Pittsburgh, and he was on set of the new Batman movie. He sent me this:
…all he tells me is that his appointed van is being used to transport Catwoman in the movies.
Shock Catwoman in van police spoiler. Sorry if I ruined the film for you.
And disregard that s on the end of movies. They’re not going all Harry Potter on us, I’m sure.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014