Some people are worried about upcoming DC continuity. In the new reality what stories hapened, what didn’t. We;ve been assured that Killing Joke is part of Batgirl’s past. That Doomsday killed Superman. That Final Crisis happened. That Blackest Night fell. Fine, fine, fine.
But what I want to know about is… Wildstorm and Vertigo continuity. Seriously, everyone’s been focused on a new DC reality, that they haven’t quite realised that what were actually getting with the new DCU is not a rewritten DC Universe but some kind of merged universe between DC, Wildstorm and the DCU Vertigo titles.
So did John Constantine marry? No, it seems not. Was there a Wildstorm apocalypse? No, apparently not. Did Swamp Thing ascend to the Parliament of Worlds? Did Jenny Sparks die? Were Apollo and Midnighter still married by Ellen DeGeneres? Did the War Of Atlantis happen between the Kherabim and the D’hran or is that impossible now? Are there Daemonite Green Lanterns? How will Tao and Constantine get along? Can Spartan enter The Dreaming? And is Ladytron built out of the Kyrpton escape pod?
So many questions. Why not add a few?
- The First Thirteenth Doctor Cosplay At San Diego Comic-Con…Is By A Man - July 23, 2017
- David Duchovny Says He Had Difficulty Voice Acting For X-Files Audible Series - July 23, 2017
- First Look At The Doctor Who Christmas Special – And A Look Back At Peter Capaldi’s Time As The doctor - July 23, 2017
- The Doctor Who Christmas Special Will Be Called “Twice Upon A Time” - July 23, 2017
- Doctor Who’s Steven Moffat Says There’s No Backlash Against Jodie Whittaker, Wishes Journalists Would Shut Up - July 23, 2017