Some people are worried about upcoming DC continuity. In the new reality what stories hapened, what didn’t. We;ve been assured that Killing Joke is part of Batgirl’s past. That Doomsday killed Superman. That Final Crisis happened. That Blackest Night fell. Fine, fine, fine.
But what I want to know about is… Wildstorm and Vertigo continuity. Seriously, everyone’s been focused on a new DC reality, that they haven’t quite realised that what were actually getting with the new DCU is not a rewritten DC Universe but some kind of merged universe between DC, Wildstorm and the DCU Vertigo titles.
So did John Constantine marry? No, it seems not. Was there a Wildstorm apocalypse? No, apparently not. Did Swamp Thing ascend to the Parliament of Worlds? Did Jenny Sparks die? Were Apollo and Midnighter still married by Ellen DeGeneres? Did the War Of Atlantis happen between the Kherabim and the D’hran or is that impossible now? Are there Daemonite Green Lanterns? How will Tao and Constantine get along? Can Spartan enter The Dreaming? And is Ladytron built out of the Kyrpton escape pod?
So many questions. Why not add a few?
- James Hudnall Pleads For His Friends To Give Trump A Chance - January 21, 2017
- Comics Folk React To (Or Are Part Of) The Women’s Marches Against Donald Trump - January 21, 2017
- Peter Capaldi Joins The Anti-Trump Women’s March In London – Potential Spoiler For The 13th Doctor? - January 21, 2017
- Firefly Fans Represent In Anti-Trump Women’s March In Chicago… - January 21, 2017
- Is Nick Spencer Suited To Write Captain America If He Opposes Punching Nazis? We Asked Captain America In 1982 - January 21, 2017