Some people are worried about upcoming DC continuity. In the new reality what stories hapened, what didn’t. We;ve been assured that Killing Joke is part of Batgirl’s past. That Doomsday killed Superman. That Final Crisis happened. That Blackest Night fell. Fine, fine, fine.
But what I want to know about is… Wildstorm and Vertigo continuity. Seriously, everyone’s been focused on a new DC reality, that they haven’t quite realised that what were actually getting with the new DCU is not a rewritten DC Universe but some kind of merged universe between DC, Wildstorm and the DCU Vertigo titles.
So did John Constantine marry? No, it seems not. Was there a Wildstorm apocalypse? No, apparently not. Did Swamp Thing ascend to the Parliament of Worlds? Did Jenny Sparks die? Were Apollo and Midnighter still married by Ellen DeGeneres? Did the War Of Atlantis happen between the Kherabim and the D’hran or is that impossible now? Are there Daemonite Green Lanterns? How will Tao and Constantine get along? Can Spartan enter The Dreaming? And is Ladytron built out of the Kyrpton escape pod?
So many questions. Why not add a few?
- Vulture.com Gets A Nice Big Plug In Spider-Man’s Free Comic Book Day - April 27, 2017
- Action Lab Announces Zombie Tramp, Vampblade And Dollface Crossover -The Danger Doll Squad - April 27, 2017
- Animal Jam Comic To Come With Free Stickers - April 27, 2017
- Fan Expo Buys Calgary Expo, To Add To Its Collection Of Comic Cons? (UPDATE: Nope) - April 27, 2017
- Secret Empire #2 Tops Advance Reorders - April 27, 2017