You can see non-Bane images from the shooting elsewhere on site, but here are some pap snaps of Tom Hardy in his Bane get-up, playing the big, burly bad guy from next year’s The Dark Knight Rises.
What’s that coat about? I can’t wait to find out what genius context justifies it. Especially the plot, theme and character motivation for that collar. And I’m pretending I can’t see the belt.
There’s a camouflage Tumbler on set too. Why? No idea. More fun guessing games. All will be revealed next Summer, I guess.
Thanks to Just Jared for the snaps. They have another, and I’m sure more will follow as the shoot goes on.
Incidentally, today is Chris Nolan’s Birthday – 30th July. He’s 41.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014