Steve Uy was an acclaimed Marvel and DC comic book artist on books such as Uncanny X-Men, Avengers Initiative and Eden’s Trail, the latter of which was a creator-owned book that Marvel not only gutted but brought Chuck Austen in to rewrite.
Instead, he’s been developing a strategy RPG game for the Apple iOS and Android platforms, called World Without End.
It is a one man operation, and he’s funding it via Kickstarter. Take a look. Funders can also become playtesters of the game…
Wired have run a piece and it does look a rather pretty looking thing. But what do you think? Worth funding? And, if successful, will we ever be able to drag Steve Uy back to comics?
- The Brand Manager Who Really Wants To Talk About Robotech - May 25, 2017
- Another Seven Marvel Comics Get Exclusive Retailer Variant Covers For August - May 25, 2017
- Gendercrunching March 2017 – And The Eisner Awards Nominees - May 25, 2017
- Fewer Attendees, Fewer Comics Given Away, Fewer Participating Stores – Free Comic Book Day 2017 - May 25, 2017
- Shameless/Into The Badlands Writer/Producer LaToya Morgan Writes Zenescope’s Latest Robyn Hood Comic - May 25, 2017