Steve Uy was an acclaimed Marvel and DC comic book artist on books such as Uncanny X-Men, Avengers Initiative and Eden’s Trail, the latter of which was a creator-owned book that Marvel not only gutted but brought Chuck Austen in to rewrite.
Instead, he’s been developing a strategy RPG game for the Apple iOS and Android platforms, called World Without End.
It is a one man operation, and he’s funding it via Kickstarter. Take a look. Funders can also become playtesters of the game…
Wired have run a piece and it does look a rather pretty looking thing. But what do you think? Worth funding? And, if successful, will we ever be able to drag Steve Uy back to comics?
- Telling a Story About a Quadriplegic Hero and His Newly Sentient Mechanical Wheelchair - December 16, 2017
- Comics Folk React to… the FCC, Net Neutrality and Ajit Pai - December 16, 2017
- Salt Lake Comic Con Gets a New Name, the FanX Salt Lake Comic Convention - December 15, 2017
- Extended Preview of Axis & Atlas #1, the New Titan Comic That’s “a Cross Between Asterix and Bone” - December 15, 2017
- Comic Store In Your Future: Getting Rid of the Dead Shoplifters Before the Secret Shopper Arrives - December 15, 2017