Steve Uy was an acclaimed Marvel and DC comic book artist on books such as Uncanny X-Men, Avengers Initiative and Eden’s Trail, the latter of which was a creator-owned book that Marvel not only gutted but brought Chuck Austen in to rewrite.
Instead, he’s been developing a strategy RPG game for the Apple iOS and Android platforms, called World Without End.
It is a one man operation, and he’s funding it via Kickstarter. Take a look. Funders can also become playtesters of the game…
Wired have run a piece and it does look a rather pretty looking thing. But what do you think? Worth funding? And, if successful, will we ever be able to drag Steve Uy back to comics?
- Kirby Comics Opens in Hanover, Pennsylvania, Makes the Front Page - January 20, 2018
- Al Ewing Has a “Most Awesome, Mind-Bending Miniseries Ever” Coming from Marvel Comics - January 20, 2018
- First Peek at Wild’s End Original Graphic Novel by Dan Abnett and INJ Culbard - January 20, 2018
- 28-Page Preview of Super Suckers #1, Another of Sitcomics’ 64-Page $3.99 Comics - January 20, 2018
- A Chat with Travis McIntire, Publisher of Source Point Press - January 20, 2018