Steve Uy was an acclaimed Marvel and DC comic book artist on books such as Uncanny X-Men, Avengers Initiative and Eden’s Trail, the latter of which was a creator-owned book that Marvel not only gutted but brought Chuck Austen in to rewrite.
Instead, he’s been developing a strategy RPG game for the Apple iOS and Android platforms, called World Without End.
It is a one man operation, and he’s funding it via Kickstarter. Take a look. Funders can also become playtesters of the game…
Wired have run a piece and it does look a rather pretty looking thing. But what do you think? Worth funding? And, if successful, will we ever be able to drag Steve Uy back to comics?
- Tomorrow’s Comics Today With Generations Thor And Nightwing’s New Order – A Comic Show - August 22, 2017
- Chuck Dixon – The Most Published Comic Book Writer Of All Time? 40,000 Pages On September 6th - August 22, 2017
- Tomorrow’s Generations: The Thors Will Properly Tie In With Marvel Legacy #1. Honest. - August 22, 2017
- Image Comics Full November 2017 Solicits Launch Void Trip, Port Of Earth, No 1 With A Bullet, Coyotes, Dark Fang, Gravediggers Union - August 22, 2017
- Win One Of Three Tickets To The First-Ever Crunchyroll Expo - August 22, 2017