Steve Uy was an acclaimed Marvel and DC comic book artist on books such as Uncanny X-Men, Avengers Initiative and Eden’s Trail, the latter of which was a creator-owned book that Marvel not only gutted but brought Chuck Austen in to rewrite.
Instead, he’s been developing a strategy RPG game for the Apple iOS and Android platforms, called World Without End.
It is a one man operation, and he’s funding it via Kickstarter. Take a look. Funders can also become playtesters of the game…
Wired have run a piece and it does look a rather pretty looking thing. But what do you think? Worth funding? And, if successful, will we ever be able to drag Steve Uy back to comics?
- Entering The Spill Zone With Scott Westerfeld Ahead Of Free Comic Book Day - April 29, 2017
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: On Thin Ice – From Black Jesus To Punching Nazis - April 29, 2017
- Comic Creators At Ru Paul’s Drag Con, In Los Angeles This Weekend - April 29, 2017
- Separated At Birth – Moonstruck And Brave Chef Brianna? - April 29, 2017
- No, Calgary, Wonder Woman Isn’t Published By Marvel Comics… - April 29, 2017