When the USA Today article about the upcoming Image comic The Big Lie by Rick Veitch and Gary Erskine hit, I’m not sure that they were expecting the reaction that followed, with the Huffington Post and a variety of Truther websites jumping on board, extending the story for days.
This is what Rick said at the time. “If one scratches the surface of the commission report, one finds huge holes in the official story. There’s also a lot of disinformation out there and oddball conspiracy theories that need to be debunked. People who are paying attention are asking for a real in-depth investigation into all these nagging questions. That’s what our book is all about.”
This is your first look at coloured and lettered pages from the book… the Big Lie website launches in three days.
- 28-Page Preview of Super Suckers #1, Another of Sitcomics’ 64-Page $3.99 Comics - January 20, 2018
- A Chat with Travis McIntire, Publisher of Source Point Press - January 20, 2018
- What Happens if the Big Two Stop Publishing Comics? Find Out in This New Comic - January 20, 2018
- Comics Creator Mark Campos Has Died, Aged 55 - January 20, 2018
- African American Superhero Comics ‘YouNeek’ Get UK/European Bookstore Distribution Deal - January 20, 2018