When the USA Today article about the upcoming Image comic The Big Lie by Rick Veitch and Gary Erskine hit, I’m not sure that they were expecting the reaction that followed, with the Huffington Post and a variety of Truther websites jumping on board, extending the story for days.
This is what Rick said at the time. “If one scratches the surface of the commission report, one finds huge holes in the official story. There’s also a lot of disinformation out there and oddball conspiracy theories that need to be debunked. People who are paying attention are asking for a real in-depth investigation into all these nagging questions. That’s what our book is all about.”
This is your first look at coloured and lettered pages from the book… the Big Lie website launches in three days.
- Rewriting Superman From Scratch In Action Comics #978 – With A Little Help From Secret Origin - April 24, 2017
- The Fake Jack Kirby Art That Sold For Over $2500 On eBay? - April 24, 2017
- Let’s All Watch A Video About How Diamond Have Changed Their Olive Branch Distribution Centre - April 24, 2017
- Does Your Copy Of Secret Empire #0 Have A Misprint On Page 2? - April 24, 2017
- Process Is The Topic of the Day At C2E2’s Writing For Comics Panel - April 24, 2017