When the USA Today article about the upcoming Image comic The Big Lie by Rick Veitch and Gary Erskine hit, I’m not sure that they were expecting the reaction that followed, with the Huffington Post and a variety of Truther websites jumping on board, extending the story for days.
This is what Rick said at the time. “If one scratches the surface of the commission report, one finds huge holes in the official story. There’s also a lot of disinformation out there and oddball conspiracy theories that need to be debunked. People who are paying attention are asking for a real in-depth investigation into all these nagging questions. That’s what our book is all about.”
This is your first look at coloured and lettered pages from the book… the Big Lie website launches in three days.
- The First Thirteenth Doctor Cosplay At San Diego Comic-Con…Is By A Man - July 23, 2017
- David Duchovny Says He Had Difficulty Voice Acting For X-Files Audible Series - July 23, 2017
- First Look At The Doctor Who Christmas Special – And A Look Back At Peter Capaldi’s Time As The doctor - July 23, 2017
- The Doctor Who Christmas Special Will Be Called “Twice Upon A Time” - July 23, 2017
- Doctor Who’s Steven Moffat Says There’s No Backlash Against Jodie Whittaker, Wishes Journalists Would Shut Up - July 23, 2017