Empire Magazine have been all over Dredd since they claimed at last year’s Movie-Con to have an exclusive on Karl Urban being cast in the film.
Weeks after we reported it.
An honest mistake, I’m sure, and you can’t fault them for being excited. I mean: Judge Dredd! JUDGE DREDD!
Now. Don’t judge us for scanning these. Point your fingers elsewhere.
Ma-Ma’s lost a bit of weight since the script…
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014