Fables has grown into DC/Vertigo’s largest franchise, spinning off into series upon series, with games and TV shows also in the offing.
But now all those spin-off mini-series will appear as an ongoing series-of-mini-series called Fairest, announced at the Fables panel at San Diego Comic Con. A consolidation if you will. An attempt at increased brand and franchise building. And basically turning Fables into a bi-weekly again, after the end of Jack Of Fables.
The first arc will be by Fables creator Bill Willingham and artist Phil Jimenez, starring Sleeping Beauty. It will be followed by a Rapunzel arc by Lauren Beukes and Inaki Miranda. Adam Hughes is the cover artist and here is his first of many…
- Did Bleeding Cool Move Your Needle? - July 23, 2017
- Geek Food: The Lich King Ice Cream At San Diego Comic-Con - July 23, 2017
- Dan DiDio Reveals The Secret Origins Of The Comic Creators – And The Fans – At San Diego Comic-Con - July 23, 2017
- The First Thirteenth Doctor Cosplay At San Diego Comic-Con…Is By A Man - July 23, 2017
- David Duchovny Says He Had Difficulty Voice Acting For X-Files Audible Series - July 23, 2017