Fables has grown into DC/Vertigo’s largest franchise, spinning off into series upon series, with games and TV shows also in the offing.
But now all those spin-off mini-series will appear as an ongoing series-of-mini-series called Fairest, announced at the Fables panel at San Diego Comic Con. A consolidation if you will. An attempt at increased brand and franchise building. And basically turning Fables into a bi-weekly again, after the end of Jack Of Fables.
The first arc will be by Fables creator Bill Willingham and artist Phil Jimenez, starring Sleeping Beauty. It will be followed by a Rapunzel arc by Lauren Beukes and Inaki Miranda. Adam Hughes is the cover artist and here is his first of many…
- Wolverine’s Creator Would Like To Buy You A Meal – For His Health - February 28, 2017
- Want To Be In Avengers: Infinity War? Here’s Your Chance – Especially If You Are Short Or Are An Amputee - February 28, 2017
- Avatar Press May 2017 Solicits – Alan Moore And Garth Ennis’ Best… - February 28, 2017
- Stirrups & Beans: Food, Comics And Bringing Back The Chisholm Kid, In Manhattan This April - February 27, 2017
- J Scott Campbell’s Exclusive Venomized Cover To Iron Fist #1 (UPDATE) - February 27, 2017