Fables has grown into DC/Vertigo’s largest franchise, spinning off into series upon series, with games and TV shows also in the offing.
But now all those spin-off mini-series will appear as an ongoing series-of-mini-series called Fairest, announced at the Fables panel at San Diego Comic Con. A consolidation if you will. An attempt at increased brand and franchise building. And basically turning Fables into a bi-weekly again, after the end of Jack Of Fables.
The first arc will be by Fables creator Bill Willingham and artist Phil Jimenez, starring Sleeping Beauty. It will be followed by a Rapunzel arc by Lauren Beukes and Inaki Miranda. Adam Hughes is the cover artist and here is his first of many…
- Talking With Skottie Young: “I Think It’s Amazing I’m Known At All” - September 25, 2017
- Jody Houser Puts The “Rebel” Line Back Into Star Wars: Rogue One - September 25, 2017
- Mark Waid On Death Threats, Harassment, And Current Discourse In Comic Books - September 25, 2017
- Who Returns In Marvel Legacy #1, Revealed (MAJOR SPOILERS UPDATE) - September 25, 2017
- The BBC Asks – What If Alan Moore Or John Wagner Wrote Fred Basset? - September 25, 2017