Fables has grown into DC/Vertigo’s largest franchise, spinning off into series upon series, with games and TV shows also in the offing.
But now all those spin-off mini-series will appear as an ongoing series-of-mini-series called Fairest, announced at the Fables panel at San Diego Comic Con. A consolidation if you will. An attempt at increased brand and franchise building. And basically turning Fables into a bi-weekly again, after the end of Jack Of Fables.
The first arc will be by Fables creator Bill Willingham and artist Phil Jimenez, starring Sleeping Beauty. It will be followed by a Rapunzel arc by Lauren Beukes and Inaki Miranda. Adam Hughes is the cover artist and here is his first of many…
- Rewriting Superman From Scratch In Action Comics #978 – With A Little Help From Secret Origin - April 24, 2017
- The Fake Jack Kirby Art That Sold For Over $2500 On eBay? - April 24, 2017
- Let’s All Watch A Video About How Diamond Have Changed Their Olive Branch Distribution Centre - April 24, 2017
- Does Your Copy Of Secret Empire #0 Have A Misprint On Page 2? - April 24, 2017
- Process Is The Topic of the Day At C2E2’s Writing For Comics Panel - April 24, 2017