Fables has grown into DC/Vertigo’s largest franchise, spinning off into series upon series, with games and TV shows also in the offing.
But now all those spin-off mini-series will appear as an ongoing series-of-mini-series called Fairest, announced at the Fables panel at San Diego Comic Con. A consolidation if you will. An attempt at increased brand and franchise building. And basically turning Fables into a bi-weekly again, after the end of Jack Of Fables.
The first arc will be by Fables creator Bill Willingham and artist Phil Jimenez, starring Sleeping Beauty. It will be followed by a Rapunzel arc by Lauren Beukes and Inaki Miranda. Adam Hughes is the cover artist and here is his first of many…
- Teri Hatcher And Dean Cain Both Up For A Lois & Clark Reboot - May 23, 2017
- Shirtless Bear-Fighter Bears All For Nude Beariant Cover For FOC… - May 23, 2017
- Liam Sharp Bares All For Wonder Woman #23 Preview - May 23, 2017
- Will You Drink To American Gods In Dark Horse Comics Solicits For August 2017 - May 23, 2017
- All The Doctor Who Solicits For Titan Comics For August 2017, Including Four Doctors Crossover - May 23, 2017