Fables has grown into DC/Vertigo’s largest franchise, spinning off into series upon series, with games and TV shows also in the offing.
But now all those spin-off mini-series will appear as an ongoing series-of-mini-series called Fairest, announced at the Fables panel at San Diego Comic Con. A consolidation if you will. An attempt at increased brand and franchise building. And basically turning Fables into a bi-weekly again, after the end of Jack Of Fables.
The first arc will be by Fables creator Bill Willingham and artist Phil Jimenez, starring Sleeping Beauty. It will be followed by a Rapunzel arc by Lauren Beukes and Inaki Miranda. Adam Hughes is the cover artist and here is his first of many…
- Tony Isabella Is Against A Black Lightning/Static Shock Crossover - March 30, 2017
- Secret Empire #0 Tops Advance Reorders As Redneck Reaps The Whirlwind Of God Country - March 30, 2017
- Image Comics U-Turns On Retailer Exclusive Covers, Builds In Future Order Guarantees From Participating Comic Stores - March 30, 2017
- Gerard Way Addresses Doom Patrol Concerns. Or, At Least, He Will Tomorrow. - March 30, 2017
- Still Some Places On The Comic Book Inking Masterclass By Cam Smith At Orbital Comics In London Next Friday - March 30, 2017