Fables has grown into DC/Vertigo’s largest franchise, spinning off into series upon series, with games and TV shows also in the offing.
But now all those spin-off mini-series will appear as an ongoing series-of-mini-series called Fairest, announced at the Fables panel at San Diego Comic Con. A consolidation if you will. An attempt at increased brand and franchise building. And basically turning Fables into a bi-weekly again, after the end of Jack Of Fables.
The first arc will be by Fables creator Bill Willingham and artist Phil Jimenez, starring Sleeping Beauty. It will be followed by a Rapunzel arc by Lauren Beukes and Inaki Miranda. Adam Hughes is the cover artist and here is his first of many…
- Is DC Comics Playing Editorial Musical Chairs? - December 10, 2017
- For Christmas, How About a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Pizza Box for $55? - December 10, 2017
- A Few Shots of Cosplay from Tokyo Comic Con 2017 - December 10, 2017
- Modern Mythos with the Outstanding Jack Rabbit - December 10, 2017
- When You Awaken a Deceased ’60s Rock Star, You’ve Got to Rock - December 10, 2017