Fables has grown into DC/Vertigo’s largest franchise, spinning off into series upon series, with games and TV shows also in the offing.
But now all those spin-off mini-series will appear as an ongoing series-of-mini-series called Fairest, announced at the Fables panel at San Diego Comic Con. A consolidation if you will. An attempt at increased brand and franchise building. And basically turning Fables into a bi-weekly again, after the end of Jack Of Fables.
The first arc will be by Fables creator Bill Willingham and artist Phil Jimenez, starring Sleeping Beauty. It will be followed by a Rapunzel arc by Lauren Beukes and Inaki Miranda. Adam Hughes is the cover artist and here is his first of many…
- So How Does Loki Become Sorcerer Supreme For Marvel Legacy Anyway? (SPOILERS) - October 21, 2017
- Rob Liefeld Vs. Diamond Over A Thousand Missing Comic Books - October 21, 2017
- A Lifedeath Less Ordinary With John Stanisci - October 21, 2017
- An Unnerving Feeling Of Modern Dread… - October 21, 2017
- Cartoonist Conscript To The Bodega Boys - October 21, 2017