That was the DC protest that was. Attended by a group of Joker and Harley Quinn cosplayers and a fellow comics reporter dressed as Superman, it wasn’t the hundreds-strong gathering that Facebook promised, but what they lacked in numbers they made up for in spirit. Even if some of the costumes seemed a little closer to the new Harley Quinn look than others. They were interviewed by Fox 5 News and no doubt we’ll be seeing some of that footage later… but here’s a little from Bleeding Cool and some photos to match.
- Jared Leto In Talks For Valiant’s Bloodshot Movie - July 26, 2017
- After Arkham Asylum 2, Dark Knight 3 And Doomsday Clock… What Sequel Could Be Next? - July 25, 2017
- Remember That Time The Savage Dragon Had Some Questions To Ask God? - July 25, 2017
- From Perfect To Real: Moving Beyond The Strong Female Character At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- A ‘Vikings’ Funeral At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017