That was the DC protest that was. Attended by a group of Joker and Harley Quinn cosplayers and a fellow comics reporter dressed as Superman, it wasn’t the hundreds-strong gathering that Facebook promised, but what they lacked in numbers they made up for in spirit. Even if some of the costumes seemed a little closer to the new Harley Quinn look than others. They were interviewed by Fox 5 News and no doubt we’ll be seeing some of that footage later… but here’s a little from Bleeding Cool and some photos to match.
- Victor Gorelick Does Not Pay Tribute to Archie’s Co-CEO Nancy Silberkleit - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: What’s Up With The Inhumans Then? - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: Sorry, Jane Foster Isn’t Getting Her Own Comic Book? - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: Charles Soule – From Daredevil to Star Wars - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: Will We Get More Wolverine Mini-Series Before an Ongoing? - October 23, 2018