That was the DC protest that was. Attended by a group of Joker and Harley Quinn cosplayers and a fellow comics reporter dressed as Superman, it wasn’t the hundreds-strong gathering that Facebook promised, but what they lacked in numbers they made up for in spirit. Even if some of the costumes seemed a little closer to the new Harley Quinn look than others. They were interviewed by Fox 5 News and no doubt we’ll be seeing some of that footage later… but here’s a little from Bleeding Cool and some photos to match.
- John Watkiss, Artist On Sandman, Surgeon X, Ring Of Roses, Dies Aged 55 - January 21, 2017
- No One Give Tom Brevoort A Can Of Red Bull, Okay? - January 21, 2017
- Godshaper By Si Spurrier And Jonas Goonface – The Shape Of Comics To Come? - January 20, 2017
- Cullen Bunn Unleashes Another Monster, Regression With Danny Luckert For Image Comics - January 20, 2017
- Will Rosado Joins Catalyst Prime’s Free Comic Book Day - January 20, 2017