Despite a strong late surge from Marvel Next Big Thing news, DC dominated the day with the fallout from the DC New 52 panel, which had the kind of long line and packed room that usually only tv/film panels attain. There’s been a lot of talk about whether comics would regain center stage at San Diego amid a supposed movie studio pull-back, and if so we may have just seen one of this year’s defining moments.
Most-Read Comic Stories Today:
Well, the first show has properly dropped, and it’s now been announced that Lois Lane has a new boyfriend.
Including Dan DiDio, Eddie Berganza, Bob Harras, Paul Levitz, Paul Cornell, Cliff Chiang and Scott Lodbell…
At the Flashpoint panel at San Diego Comic Con, it’s been mentioned that the final issue of Flashpoint, published on the same day as Justice League #1, will contain a double page spread to show the journey from Flashpoint to the new reality being set up in the Justice League and the New 52.
Most-Read TV/Film Stories Today:
Concurrent with the release this week of Captain America: The First Avenger, Marvel Studios has begun its full court press for promoting its May 2012 release, The Avengers. Here’s newly released concept art for the film featuring a good look at Captain America and Iron Man.
This place is going to be a smouldering wreck by the time this is all over.
Leaked footage week on the internet continues with nearly 6 minutes of David E. Kelley‘s Wonder Woman pilot starring Adrianne Palicki.
Most-Clicked Pics Today:
- What Does Epcot Announcement Mean For Guardians Of The Galaxy 4 And Beyond? - July 15, 2017
- Roswell, The Beginnings Of The UFO Craze And What It Has To Do With DC Comics - July 8, 2017
- Image Comics, Howard Chaykin Issue Apology, Pull Cover For Divided States Of Hysteria #4 - July 1, 2017
- The Secret Origin Of Spider-Man’s “Friendly Neighborhood” - June 26, 2017
- Did Somebody Say Madam Satan? Pep Comics #16 Heats Up At Auction - June 16, 2017