I wasn’t at the Tintin panel this morning because it clashed with Locke & Key and I had to make a call. I think I made the right one.
However, the word around Comic Con is clear: Spielberg announced that Jurassic Park 4 is definitely in the works, likely to hit in 2013 or 2014 and will be in 3D. Any more details? No. Just that table scrap, but I’ll take it.
Now… let’s see if they put a good director on the film.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014