Marvel are to publish a new twelve issue twice-monthly mini-series, The Fearless, spinning out of Fear Itself, starting in October. With creators including Matt Fraction, Cullen Bunn, Chris Yost, Mark Bagley and Paul Pelletier, the book will see how Captain America, the Avengers, and others deal with the aftermath of Fear Itself..
Expect an announcement this week at San Diego Comic Con.
- Justice League Of America Tops Advance Reorders, Followed By Image’s 25th Birthday - January 19, 2017
- Second Prints For Unstoppable Wasp, IVX And The Few - January 19, 2017
- Dan Panosian Talks To Bleeding Cool About Working With Joe Quesada On The X-Men Comic That Appears In The Logan Movie - January 19, 2017
- There’s A DC Comic In The January Loot Crate…. - January 19, 2017
- How The Green Lanterns Comic Tackles Anxiety In A Remarkably Superheroic Fashion - January 19, 2017