Marvel are to publish a new twelve issue twice-monthly mini-series, The Fearless, spinning out of Fear Itself, starting in October. With creators including Matt Fraction, Cullen Bunn, Chris Yost, Mark Bagley and Paul Pelletier, the book will see how Captain America, the Avengers, and others deal with the aftermath of Fear Itself..
Expect an announcement this week at San Diego Comic Con.
- The First Thirteenth Doctor Cosplay At San Diego Comic-Con…Is By A Man - July 23, 2017
- David Duchovny Says He Had Difficulty Voice Acting For X-Files Audible Series - July 23, 2017
- First Look At The Doctor Who Christmas Special – And A Look Back At Peter Capaldi’s Time As The doctor - July 23, 2017
- The Doctor Who Christmas Special Will Be Called “Twice Upon A Time” - July 23, 2017
- Doctor Who’s Steven Moffat Says There’s No Backlash Against Jodie Whittaker, Wishes Journalists Would Shut Up - July 23, 2017