Marvel are to publish a new twelve issue twice-monthly mini-series, The Fearless, spinning out of Fear Itself, starting in October. With creators including Matt Fraction, Cullen Bunn, Chris Yost, Mark Bagley and Paul Pelletier, the book will see how Captain America, the Avengers, and others deal with the aftermath of Fear Itself..
Expect an announcement this week at San Diego Comic Con.
- Marvel Bumps Up Their “True Believers” $1 Spider-Man Reprints Ahead Of Spider-Man Homecoming - April 28, 2017
- How Tasha Yar Returns To Star Trek: The Next Generation In The Mirror Universe For Free Comic Book Day - April 28, 2017
- Darth Maul Sells Out #1 And #2, Go To Second Prints - April 28, 2017
- Vulture.com Gets A Nice Big Plug In Spider-Man’s Free Comic Book Day - April 27, 2017
- Action Lab Announces Zombie Tramp, Vampblade And Dollface Crossover -The Danger Doll Squad - April 27, 2017