Pretty nifty trailer for a throwaway gag. Gotta figure they really are trying to build towards something with it.
BURBANK, Calif. (July 22, 2011 • 2:50 p.m. PT) — Vengeance just got hotter, and so did Comic-Con 2011, as TBS talk show host Conan O’Brien made his first-ever appearance at the world’s largest pop culture convention. O’Brien surprised the audience in Room 6BCF today during Warner Bros. Animation’s panel for the forthcoming Green Lantern: The Animated Series, emerging on stage to unveil the trailer to The Flaming C, an all-new, sure-to-be-blockbuster animated “motion picture” starring O’Brien’s superhero alter ego of the same name.
The Flaming C “film” — coming soon … maybe — and character were created in collaboration between O’Brien’s Team Coco, Warner Bros. Animation and renowned animator Bruce Timm (Batman: The Animated Series), who designed the superhero during an impromptu 15-minute meeting with Conan in late 2010. Timm also serves as executive producer of Green Lantern: The Animated Series.
- Bryan Cranston Is The Red Power Ranger? You’re Goddamn Right - March 21, 2017
- Stan Lee Unable To Appear At Salt Lake Comic Con #FanX17 For Health Reasons - March 17, 2017
- There Is No Spoon? Zak Penn Takes To Twitter To Talk Matrix, And Why Reboot/Remake Don’t Apply - March 17, 2017
- As If: Clueless Becomes A Comic Book By Amber Benson, Sarah Kuhn, And Siobhan Keenan From Boom! - March 16, 2017
- Transformers: The Last Knight Preview Takes A Cue From Logan’s X-23 And Puts A Spotlight On Izzy… And Tie Bombers? - March 16, 2017