Pretty nifty trailer for a throwaway gag. Gotta figure they really are trying to build towards something with it.
BURBANK, Calif. (July 22, 2011 • 2:50 p.m. PT) — Vengeance just got hotter, and so did Comic-Con 2011, as TBS talk show host Conan O’Brien made his first-ever appearance at the world’s largest pop culture convention. O’Brien surprised the audience in Room 6BCF today during Warner Bros. Animation’s panel for the forthcoming Green Lantern: The Animated Series, emerging on stage to unveil the trailer to The Flaming C, an all-new, sure-to-be-blockbuster animated “motion picture” starring O’Brien’s superhero alter ego of the same name.
The Flaming C “film” — coming soon … maybe — and character were created in collaboration between O’Brien’s Team Coco, Warner Bros. Animation and renowned animator Bruce Timm (Batman: The Animated Series), who designed the superhero during an impromptu 15-minute meeting with Conan in late 2010. Timm also serves as executive producer of Green Lantern: The Animated Series.
- Elon Musk And 115 Experts Call On UN To Ban AI Weapons - August 21, 2017
- Elon Musk-Backed OpenAI Bot Crushes Top Human Players At Dota 2 Tournament - August 13, 2017
- The Netflix/Marvel Mystery: There’s A Whole Lot Of Walking Back Going On Here - August 12, 2017
- L.A. Rams, Denver Nuggets Owners Buy Overwatch League Los Angeles Franchise - August 12, 2017
- Is King Of The Hill’s Everyman Hank Hill The Answer To TV’s Trump Problem? - August 9, 2017