Pretty nifty trailer for a throwaway gag. Gotta figure they really are trying to build towards something with it.
BURBANK, Calif. (July 22, 2011 • 2:50 p.m. PT) — Vengeance just got hotter, and so did Comic-Con 2011, as TBS talk show host Conan O’Brien made his first-ever appearance at the world’s largest pop culture convention. O’Brien surprised the audience in Room 6BCF today during Warner Bros. Animation’s panel for the forthcoming Green Lantern: The Animated Series, emerging on stage to unveil the trailer to The Flaming C, an all-new, sure-to-be-blockbuster animated “motion picture” starring O’Brien’s superhero alter ego of the same name.
The Flaming C “film” — coming soon … maybe — and character were created in collaboration between O’Brien’s Team Coco, Warner Bros. Animation and renowned animator Bruce Timm (Batman: The Animated Series), who designed the superhero during an impromptu 15-minute meeting with Conan in late 2010. Timm also serves as executive producer of Green Lantern: The Animated Series.
- Official: Nazi Punching Is Good for Business as Captain America Comics #1 Price Skyrockets at Auction - December 8, 2017
- The Marvel Comics #1 that Helped a Comic Shop Chain Get Through Hurricane Harvey - December 8, 2017
- DC Comics Employee’s House Falls to Creek Canyon Flames – Fundraiser Started - December 7, 2017
- Action Comics #1 Original Color Art and the Fine Art of Calculating History - December 6, 2017
- That Time In 1852 When Uncle Sam And Aunt Jemima Got Married And Had A Nice Thanksgiving - November 23, 2017