IDW, Aspen, Top Cow, Dynamite and Boom have all signed up to Comics United, a new program created by Bonfire Agency to give advertising media buyers a new route to target the comic buying public.
Advertisements would appear across all publishers, in print, in digital and on the publishers’ websites.
The Bonfire Agency’s Steve Rotterdam made the announcement in a basement bar earlier this evening and also stated that there will be advertising space available in Diamond Previews for big brands.
As well as this announcement, Steve also mentioned that a retro candy brand Bonomo Turkish Taffy wanting to advertise in comics, had been persuaded by Bonfire to sell in comic stores as well. With 25 cents of each sale in perpetuity going towards the Hero Initiative, who helps comic book creators in need, often from the very period the candy represents. “Every smack is going to give something back.”
- Comic Store In Your Future – Be Thankful For My Little Pony - November 23, 2017
- Would You Like Your Monsters Unleashed #8 Mixed With A Little Luke Cage #167? - November 23, 2017
- Vault Comics Launches Return Of The Graveyard Gang By Eliot Rahal And Felipe Cunha In February 2018 Solicits - November 23, 2017
- Zenescope Launches Philadelphia Superhero Series, The Musketeers, In February 2018 Solicits - November 23, 2017
- Another 200 Graphic Novels And TPBs Liquidated By DC Comics To Retailers – G To W - November 23, 2017