IDW, Aspen, Top Cow, Dynamite and Boom have all signed up to Comics United, a new program created by Bonfire Agency to give advertising media buyers a new route to target the comic buying public.
Advertisements would appear across all publishers, in print, in digital and on the publishers’ websites.
The Bonfire Agency’s Steve Rotterdam made the announcement in a basement bar earlier this evening and also stated that there will be advertising space available in Diamond Previews for big brands.
As well as this announcement, Steve also mentioned that a retro candy brand Bonomo Turkish Taffy wanting to advertise in comics, had been persuaded by Bonfire to sell in comic stores as well. With 25 cents of each sale in perpetuity going towards the Hero Initiative, who helps comic book creators in need, often from the very period the candy represents. “Every smack is going to give something back.”
- Zenescope Brings a Different Flavour to Women In Comics Panels at San Diego Comic-Con - July 15, 2018
- Mike Holman and Lee Thompson Promoted at Diamond Comics UK in John Hitchen’s Absence - July 15, 2018
- Doctor Who’s Back – And She’s Bringing That Same Copy of The Beano With Her - July 15, 2018
- Marvel’s Extinction Event To Send The Original Five X-Men Home? Find Out at San Diego - July 15, 2018
- Tony Lee Returns to Markosia for ‘Also Known As’ and ‘Dark Lines Of London’ Launching at London Film And Comic Con 2018 - July 15, 2018