IDW, Aspen, Top Cow, Dynamite and Boom have all signed up to Comics United, a new program created by Bonfire Agency to give advertising media buyers a new route to target the comic buying public.
Advertisements would appear across all publishers, in print, in digital and on the publishers’ websites.
The Bonfire Agency’s Steve Rotterdam made the announcement in a basement bar earlier this evening and also stated that there will be advertising space available in Diamond Previews for big brands.
As well as this announcement, Steve also mentioned that a retro candy brand Bonomo Turkish Taffy wanting to advertise in comics, had been persuaded by Bonfire to sell in comic stores as well. With 25 cents of each sale in perpetuity going towards the Hero Initiative, who helps comic book creators in need, often from the very period the candy represents. “Every smack is going to give something back.”
- Damian Wayne Gets A Crush – But Not on Crush (Teen Titans #23 Spoilers) - October 17, 2018
- Comic Shops Get an Exclusive John Constantine Funko POP for Free Comic Book Day 2019 (UPDATE) - October 17, 2018
- Maria Llovet Creates Original Graphic Novel ‘Loud’ for Black Mask January 2019 Solicitations - October 17, 2018
- Our Super Adventure by Sarah Graley Joins Rick & Morty in Oni Press January 2019 Solicitations - October 17, 2018
- So Who Wrote These Words in Justice League and Aquaman: Drowned Earth? (Spoilers) - October 17, 2018