IDW, Aspen, Top Cow, Dynamite and Boom have all signed up to Comics United, a new program created by Bonfire Agency to give advertising media buyers a new route to target the comic buying public.
Advertisements would appear across all publishers, in print, in digital and on the publishers’ websites.
The Bonfire Agency’s Steve Rotterdam made the announcement in a basement bar earlier this evening and also stated that there will be advertising space available in Diamond Previews for big brands.
As well as this announcement, Steve also mentioned that a retro candy brand Bonomo Turkish Taffy wanting to advertise in comics, had been persuaded by Bonfire to sell in comic stores as well. With 25 cents of each sale in perpetuity going towards the Hero Initiative, who helps comic book creators in need, often from the very period the candy represents. “Every smack is going to give something back.”
- ComiXology Bestseller List – 16th March 2018 – Miracles and Visions - March 16, 2018
- How Marvel Will Encourage Retailers to Order High on Marvel Fresh Start - March 16, 2018
- Preview of Prentis Rollins’s Graphic Novel ‘The Furnace’ - March 16, 2018
- Separated at Birth: Suicide Squad and Heroes for Hire - March 16, 2018
- How Will Avengers: Infinity War Cope with 2 Peters? A Trailer Mashup - March 16, 2018