It’s out. It will be at the Robert Kirkman booth that takes up one whole side of the Image booth. And copies will sell. Walking out of the show, I received several envious requests as to where I had gotten a copy.
Will you get yours?
If nothing else, this video is proof that it is totally in hardcover single issue format. Will there be future similar hardcover formats from Kirkman or Image to come?
The book is a time travel riff, a man faced with a future he despises, trying to stop a younger self from making mistakes and recruiting himself in a war against the even-further-future. I’m a sucker for time travel stories, and this one has that feel of a good Heinlein yarn with the Tom Cruise Sci-Fi Summer Blockbuster feel that Liefeld brings to the party.
And it’s in hardcover! Just look!
- All’s Faire In Middle School From Victoria Jamieson, Comes To Comic Stores In September - June 29, 2017
- Marvel Confirms Their Marvel Previews Will Now Be Free In Stores – If Retailers Want Them - June 29, 2017
- Comic-Con Trademark Battle Between San Diego And Salt Lake City Goes Before A Judge - June 29, 2017
- Suicide Squad Has A Brand New Leader. But Amanda Waller Is Going To Make You Wait. - June 28, 2017
- DC Comics Allows Dark Nights: Metal #1 To Go On Sale From Midnight On Tuesday, August 15th - June 28, 2017