Title: Friend of Dorothy #2
Creators: Brian Andersen, Neftali Centen, Celina Hernadez and Falecia Woods
Published by: CBG Comics
Where: Prism Comics booth #2144
High concept: After being visited by a sexy, shirtless Gorlindo the Good Witch, some evil, soul-eating Scrows (scarecrows), and a smarty-pants, rude dog named Dodo, Scott-John of Earth must accept the mantel of the “Friend of Dorothy,” Oz’s first every superhero champion, and save the world. No pressure or anything!
Issue two finds Scott-John bringing his adorable blondie boyfriend along for the ride in his mission to defeat an evil munchkin from destroying both Earth and Oz. Can the sassy dog Dodo help the boys defeat the evil Scrows and the zombie-ish Mankeys in time?
- After Arkham Asylum 2, Dark Knight 3 And Doomsday Clock… What Sequel Could Be Next? - July 25, 2017
- Remember That Time The Savage Dragon Had Some Questions To Ask God? - July 25, 2017
- From Perfect To Real: Moving Beyond The Strong Female Character At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- A ‘Vikings’ Funeral At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- A Comic Show Post-San Diego… “Some Jackass Who’s Always On Bleeding Cool” – Robert Kirkman - July 25, 2017