Whoa. People are really, really excited about The Avengers. That is all.
Most-Read Comic Story Today:
Did Emma Frost suffer a wardrobe malfunction in a recent issue of Wolverine: The Best There Is? That’s what the members of the Collectors Society website have been discussing, and been getting rather hot under the collar about.
Ever since DC Comics announced a seismic shakeup of its entire book line for this September, promising a remix of character histories and costume designs to give its universe a more contemporary flavor, the move has sparked an incendiary reaction among readers, with one particular change fanning the most flames: DC’s decision to return the paraplegic Oracle to her previous role as the able-bodied Batgirl.
And while we’re at it, here’s the DC New 52 logo that we’ll probably see all over San Diego.
Most-Read TV/Film Stories Today:
But we’ve just been sent this image of the man himself, in costume, nice and clear.
This is a spoiler of sorts, as it is attached post-credits to Captain America: The First Avenger. But if you want a glimpse of what’s in the future from Marvel Studios, here’s a big look. This The Avengers tidbit should get you excited for Captain America and beyond, and if ever there was a fitting way to kick off the spectacle of San Diego Comic Con week, this would be it:
But who’s this John Blake? Well, we think we know.
Most-Clicked Pics Today:
- What Does Epcot Announcement Mean For Guardians Of The Galaxy 4 And Beyond? - July 15, 2017
- Roswell, The Beginnings Of The UFO Craze And What It Has To Do With DC Comics - July 8, 2017
- Image Comics, Howard Chaykin Issue Apology, Pull Cover For Divided States Of Hysteria #4 - July 1, 2017
- The Secret Origin Of Spider-Man’s “Friendly Neighborhood” - June 26, 2017
- Did Somebody Say Madam Satan? Pep Comics #16 Heats Up At Auction - June 16, 2017