The last week, Marvel have been teasing what initially seemed to be a continuation of The Mighty characters from Fear Itself, and then seemed to be a revival of the Defenders. Well, since it is being announced at the Fear Itself panel at San Diego on Sunday, maybe it could be both?
Especially as Bleeding Cool has learned the new Defenders will be written by Fear Itself writer Matt Fraction and drawn by Terry and Rachel Dodson.
And from the teasers, featuring Iron Fist, Red She Hulk, Doctor Strange and Silver Surfer fighting the Black Hulk. Possibly. Let’s all find out at San Diego.
All I know is that Marvel reps have said that this, and the story following in an hour are not 100% accurate. So bear that in mind…
- Are We Getting an Original Unity Omnibus from Valiant Entertainment? - January 21, 2018
- 24-Page Preview of Z-People #1, Another of Sitcomics’ 64-Page $3.99 Comics - January 21, 2018
- More from Glenat’s Conan the Barbarian Series Starting This Year - January 21, 2018
- Hannah Blumenreich’s Official Free Comic Book Day 2018 Poster - January 21, 2018
- Jeepers Creepers by Marc Andreyko and Kewber Baal, from Dynamite in April - January 21, 2018