The last week, Marvel have been teasing what initially seemed to be a continuation of The Mighty characters from Fear Itself, and then seemed to be a revival of the Defenders. Well, since it is being announced at the Fear Itself panel at San Diego on Sunday, maybe it could be both?
Especially as Bleeding Cool has learned the new Defenders will be written by Fear Itself writer Matt Fraction and drawn by Terry and Rachel Dodson.
And from the teasers, featuring Iron Fist, Red She Hulk, Doctor Strange and Silver Surfer fighting the Black Hulk. Possibly. Let’s all find out at San Diego.
All I know is that Marvel reps have said that this, and the story following in an hour are not 100% accurate. So bear that in mind…
- Action Lab Announces Zombie Tramp, Vampblade And Dollface Crossover -The Danger Doll Squad - April 27, 2017
- Animal Jam Comic To Come With Free Stickers - April 27, 2017
- Fan Expo Buys Calgary Expo, To Add To Its Collection Of Comic Cons? (UPDATE: Nope) - April 27, 2017
- Secret Empire #2 Tops Advance Reorders - April 27, 2017
- Action Lab Puts Five Million Comics In The Classroom, Announces Kid Sherlock, Albert Einstein: Time Mason, Stray, Midnight Tiger And The Ghost, The Owl - April 27, 2017