The last week, Marvel have been teasing what initially seemed to be a continuation of The Mighty characters from Fear Itself, and then seemed to be a revival of the Defenders. Well, since it is being announced at the Fear Itself panel at San Diego on Sunday, maybe it could be both?
Especially as Bleeding Cool has learned the new Defenders will be written by Fear Itself writer Matt Fraction and drawn by Terry and Rachel Dodson.
And from the teasers, featuring Iron Fist, Red She Hulk, Doctor Strange and Silver Surfer fighting the Black Hulk. Possibly. Let’s all find out at San Diego.
All I know is that Marvel reps have said that this, and the story following in an hour are not 100% accurate. So bear that in mind…
- The DC Masterclass Panel Welcomes Latecomers, From Dan DiDio To Greg Capullo To Frank Miller - July 22, 2017
- Marvel’s Hasbro Panel At San Diego Comic-Con In 85 Photos - July 22, 2017
- New Thor: Ragnarok Poster Released To Dazzle The Senses - July 22, 2017
- Miracleman Is Coming. Just Not Yet. Wait. - July 22, 2017
- Motor Crush #9 Will Be A Flashback Issue Drawn By Cameron Stewart With Babs Tarr On Colours - July 22, 2017