This is a spoiler of sorts, as it is attached post-credits to Captain America: The First Avenger. But if you want a glimpse of what’s in the future from Marvel Studios, here’s a big look. This The Avengers tidbit should get you excited for Captain America and beyond, and if ever there was a fitting way to kick off the spectacle of San Diego Comic Con week, this would be it:
Sorry folks, we’ve been asked to take down the screencaps.
Dear Sir or Madam: BayTSP, Inc. ("BayTSP") swears under penalty of perjury that Paramount Pictures Corporation (Paramount) has authorized BayTSP to act as its non-exclusive agent for copyright infringement notification. BayTSP's search of the protocol listed below has detected infringements of Paramount copyright interests on your IP addresses as detailed in the below report. BayTSP has reasonable good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of in the below report is not authorized by Paramount, its agents, or the law. The information provided herein is accurate to the best of our knowledge. Therefore, this letter is an official notification to effect removal of the detected infringement listed in the below report. The below documentation specifies the exact location of the infringement. We hereby request that you immediately remove or block access to the infringing material, as specified in the copyright laws, and insure the user refrains from using or sharing with others unauthorized Paramount materials in the future (see, 17 U.S.C. 512). We urge you to take immediate action to stop this infringing activity and inform us of the results of your actions. Please respond indicating the actions you have taken to resolve this matter. Nothing in this letter shall serve as a waiver of any rights or remedies of Paramount with respect to the alleged infringement, all of which are expressly reserved. Should you need to contact me, I may be reached at the below address. Regards, BayTSP Compliance BayTSP, Inc. PO Box 1314 Los Gatos, CA 95031 v: 408-341-2305 f: 408-341-2399 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Starting Today: CGC Insider – Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About Comic Book Grading, And More - January 19, 2017
- The Rock Talks #BlackAdam And The Entire DCU: “Hope, Optimism & FUN… Prepare Yourselves DC Universe” - January 11, 2017
- Alien: Covenant Short Teaser Starts Unwrapping Your Christmas Present A Day Early - December 24, 2016
- Milwaukee Bucks Owner Marc Lasry Sells Wonder Woman #1 CGC 9.0 ‘Solicitation Copy’ For Record $291,100 - December 14, 2016
- Transformers: The Last Knight Poster – What… Has Happened To Bumblebee? - December 13, 2016