This is a spoiler of sorts, as it is attached post-credits to Captain America: The First Avenger. But if you want a glimpse of what’s in the future from Marvel Studios, here’s a big look. This The Avengers tidbit should get you excited for Captain America and beyond, and if ever there was a fitting way to kick off the spectacle of San Diego Comic Con week, this would be it:
Sorry folks, we’ve been asked to take down the screencaps.
Dear Sir or Madam: BayTSP, Inc. ("BayTSP") swears under penalty of perjury that Paramount Pictures Corporation (Paramount) has authorized BayTSP to act as its non-exclusive agent for copyright infringement notification. BayTSP's search of the protocol listed below has detected infringements of Paramount copyright interests on your IP addresses as detailed in the below report. BayTSP has reasonable good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of in the below report is not authorized by Paramount, its agents, or the law. The information provided herein is accurate to the best of our knowledge. Therefore, this letter is an official notification to effect removal of the detected infringement listed in the below report. The below documentation specifies the exact location of the infringement. We hereby request that you immediately remove or block access to the infringing material, as specified in the copyright laws, and insure the user refrains from using or sharing with others unauthorized Paramount materials in the future (see, 17 U.S.C. 512). We urge you to take immediate action to stop this infringing activity and inform us of the results of your actions. Please respond indicating the actions you have taken to resolve this matter. Nothing in this letter shall serve as a waiver of any rights or remedies of Paramount with respect to the alleged infringement, all of which are expressly reserved. Should you need to contact me, I may be reached at the below address. Regards, BayTSP Compliance BayTSP, Inc. PO Box 1314 Los Gatos, CA 95031 v: 408-341-2305 f: 408-341-2399 email@example.com
- X-Man No More: Patrick Stewart Announces His Retirement From The X-Men - February 24, 2017
- Oh, My: One Of The Best Vintage Comic Book And Art Collections Ever Assembled Is Hitting The Auction Block - February 23, 2017
- Nightwing Movie Coming From Director of Lego Batman, Chris McKay, With Bill Dubuque On Script - February 23, 2017
- The Rock Doubles Down On Black Adam As Hero: “DC Villains Were Always My Heroes” - February 23, 2017
- Ryan Reynolds: Rhett Rees, Paul Wernick “Still Very Much Writing The Screenplay” For Deadpool 2 - February 22, 2017