Daniel Craig and Rhys Ifans previously appeared in Enduring Love, often remembered as the film with that hot-air balloon accident. You know – as opposed to all the other hot air balloon accidents made famous by their appearances in other films. Some, though, recall it as the film in which Ifans and Craig shared a kiss, including, it would seem, Ifans himself. The Telegraph quote the actor as saying:
I spent the whole shoot winding up Dan Craig saying, ‘Only four days to go now, Dan, darling, before our snogging scene.’ Even now, after two Bonds, Dan still maintains that the hardest stunt he’s ever done was getting to grips with my mouth.
They’ve dug up this old quote to add some beef to their report on Ifans’ casting in Sam Mendes’ new Bond film. Well, what’s good for the goose is good for the gander.
There’s another quote in their story, from an unnamed source* wanting to spill some Bond juice. Here it is in full:
Ifans will appear in the film, as well as Javier Bardem, who will play the baddie… Much of the filming will take place in South Africa.
And that’s it.
Thank god we had that kissing nonsense to puff up the word count.
*Am I going to make a gag about this being reconstituted information gleaned through a phone hack? Er… oh, go on then.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014