The final teaser announcement for whatever-it-is that Marvel are announcing at Cup O’ Joe on Sunday at San Diego Comic Con, gave us the final hidden words for the following sentences.
SHUT THE ENGINES DOWN
THE UNIVERSE WILL BREAK
EVERYONE YOU LOVE DIES
FIGHT TO SAVE EVERYTHING
But as well as that, there is one word in common between all the figures. And it hold the key to what exactly the project is. Not The Mighty Avengers… but it looks like we’ll have The Mighty Defenders instead. With Iron Fist, She Rulk, Doctor Strange and Silver Surfer.
So what has exactly happened to The Hulk? And what has happened to Namor?
Say, didn’t Jeph Loeb and Ed McGuinness create the Red She Hulk? Could this be… Defenders Reborn?
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 26th March 2017 – “Iron Fist Is Off To A Good Start But We Didn’t Sell A Single Issue Of Gamora” - March 26, 2017
- Gamma Trade Show- Pokemon Pre-Releases, TCGPlayer And The Popularity Of Star Wars Destiny - March 26, 2017
- Unboxing The Second Stan Lee Box For March 2017 - March 26, 2017
- Comic Book Artist Oliver Nome Has Passed Away - March 25, 2017
- Frank Cho’s Movie Poster For Scott Sava’s Animal Crackers Is A Comic Strip - March 25, 2017