The final teaser announcement for whatever-it-is that Marvel are announcing at Cup O’ Joe on Sunday at San Diego Comic Con, gave us the final hidden words for the following sentences.
SHUT THE ENGINES DOWN
THE UNIVERSE WILL BREAK
EVERYONE YOU LOVE DIES
FIGHT TO SAVE EVERYTHING
But as well as that, there is one word in common between all the figures. And it hold the key to what exactly the project is. Not The Mighty Avengers… but it looks like we’ll have The Mighty Defenders instead. With Iron Fist, She Rulk, Doctor Strange and Silver Surfer.
So what has exactly happened to The Hulk? And what has happened to Namor?
Say, didn’t Jeph Loeb and Ed McGuinness create the Red She Hulk? Could this be… Defenders Reborn?
- Suicide Squad Has A Brand New Leader. But Amanda Waller Is Going To Make You Wait. - June 28, 2017
- DC Comics Allows Dark Nights: Metal #1 To Go On Sale From Midnight On Tuesday, August 15th - June 28, 2017
- Batman #24 Goes To Fourth Print For Marriage Proposal. #25 Goes To Second Print - June 28, 2017
- Preview Of Shirtless Bear-Fighter #2 Brings You… The Hillbilly Warlock - June 28, 2017
- So This Is Why They Call It “The Mount” – Sex Lives Of The Superheroes In Occupy Avengers #8 - June 28, 2017