Here’s the cover to the DC Comics DC Relaunch Sampler comic hitting stores next week.
And Green Lantern spoilers at the bottom aside, Let’s check have a closer look at that Wonder Woman image and compare it with the one that was previously released.
Looks like someone decided that by hook or by crook, Wonder Woman was going to have bare legs. And have them scratched by flying arrows. And put those bloody stars on her trunks.
I think there’s nothing for it but to check in with Frank Cho and see what he has to say about it all.
Frank will be selling this print at San Diego Comic Con, signed and numbered to 250 copies, at booth #4903.
- Action Lab Announces Zombie Tramp, Vampblade And Dollface Crossover -The Danger Doll Squad - April 27, 2017
- Animal Jam Comic To Come With Free Stickers - April 27, 2017
- Fan Expo Buys Calgary Expo, To Add To Its Collection Of Comic Cons? - April 27, 2017
- Secret Empire #2 Tops Advance Reorders - April 27, 2017
- Action Lab Puts Five Million Comics In The Classroom, Announces Kid Sherlock, Albert Einstein: Time Mason, Stray, Midnight Tiger And The Ghost, The Owl - April 27, 2017