Here’s the cover to the DC Comics DC Relaunch Sampler comic hitting stores next week.
And Green Lantern spoilers at the bottom aside, Let’s check have a closer look at that Wonder Woman image and compare it with the one that was previously released.
Looks like someone decided that by hook or by crook, Wonder Woman was going to have bare legs. And have them scratched by flying arrows. And put those bloody stars on her trunks.
I think there’s nothing for it but to check in with Frank Cho and see what he has to say about it all.
Frank will be selling this print at San Diego Comic Con, signed and numbered to 250 copies, at booth #4903.
- There’s A DC Comic In The January Loot Crate…. - January 19, 2017
- How The Green Lanterns Comic Tackles Anxiety In A Remarkably Superheroic Fashion - January 19, 2017
- Twenty-Three Uses For An Overshipped Marvel Comic - January 19, 2017
- Chris Ware, Cosey And Larcenet Are Three Finalists For Angoulême’s Grand Prix , After Alan Moore Pulled Out Again - January 19, 2017
- VIDEO – Stan Lee Unboxes His First Box As His Second Goes Silver Age - January 19, 2017