Here’s the cover to the DC Comics DC Relaunch Sampler comic hitting stores next week.
And Green Lantern spoilers at the bottom aside, Let’s check have a closer look at that Wonder Woman image and compare it with the one that was previously released.
Looks like someone decided that by hook or by crook, Wonder Woman was going to have bare legs. And have them scratched by flying arrows. And put those bloody stars on her trunks.
I think there’s nothing for it but to check in with Frank Cho and see what he has to say about it all.
Frank will be selling this print at San Diego Comic Con, signed and numbered to 250 copies, at booth #4903.
- White Noise In London – Paradiso and Void Indigo Exhibition at Orbital Comics, With a Walkthrough From Ram V on Saturday - January 18, 2018
- Two TV Commercials From DC Comics For the New Age of Heroes Line - January 17, 2018
- For Those of You Still Reading Generation X… Something Special For Jubilee (#86 Spoilers) - January 17, 2018
- Brian Wood and Jorge Coelho’s Robocop: Citizens Arrest Looks to Explore Social Justice - January 17, 2018
- Ludocrats from Kieron Gillen, David Lafuente, and Jim Rossignol is Coming Soon, Honest - January 17, 2018