Here’s the cover to the DC Comics DC Relaunch Sampler comic hitting stores next week.
And Green Lantern spoilers at the bottom aside, Let’s check have a closer look at that Wonder Woman image and compare it with the one that was previously released.
Looks like someone decided that by hook or by crook, Wonder Woman was going to have bare legs. And have them scratched by flying arrows. And put those bloody stars on her trunks.
I think there’s nothing for it but to check in with Frank Cho and see what he has to say about it all.
Frank will be selling this print at San Diego Comic Con, signed and numbered to 250 copies, at booth #4903.
- My Conversation with Sonny Liew: The Eisner Winner Behind ‘The Art Of Charlie Chan Hock Chye’ - July 25, 2017
- You’d Have Gotten An Exiles #125 With Marvel Legacy If It Wasn’t for Those Pesky Kids - July 25, 2017
- Jorge Molina And RB Silva Join Charles Soule On Astonishing X-Men? - July 25, 2017
- Hang On, Why Am I Being Asked To Preview Tomorrow’s Pitiful Human Lizard #14? - July 25, 2017
- X-Men Blue And Gold Enjoy Time And Relative Dimensions In Space For Marvel Legacy - July 25, 2017