Last year, the face of Jesus appeared in a frying pan.
Back in 2009, he appeared in a Kit Kat.
And who can forget the time he masqueraded as a Dalek? Not me, that’s for sure.
Well, it’s happening again.
ComicBook.Com are alleging that the Superman logo has made a magical, spiritual ghostly appearance in the new Dark Knight Rises poster. I think the argument is this: Chris Nolan is directing the Batman film and producing the Superman film, therefore he would (for some reason or another) request an Easter Egg of this nature to be hidden in the promotional material.
Yeah. Sure he would.
Here’s the poster for you to scrutinise, and then I’ll show you where the Superman S is meant to be.
Not quite capable of seeing things that aren’t there? Me either.
But here’s an indication of where the apopheniacs are seeing the big S.
And here’s a definition of pareidolia, from Dictionary.Com:
the imagined perception of a pattern or meaning where it does not actually exist, as in considering the moon to have human features.
As you were, message board fantasists.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014