Warner Bros and TV Guide are producing a special issue of the magazine for San Diego Comic Con, being given away at the show at their booth #4545 from Wednesday… and then sold on news stands the day after.
As well as pieces on the cover shows Fringe, Vampire Diaries, Big Bang Theory and Chuck, there will be articles on Nikita, Supernatural, Childrens Hospital, Alcatraz, Person of Interest, The Secret Circle, Smallville, Batman: The Brave and the Bold, The Looney Tunes Show, MAD, Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated, Young Justice,Green Lantern: The Animated Series, ThunderCats and Batman: Year One.
But also “three superhero costume re-designs by bestselling artist and DC Entertainment Co-Publisher Jim Lee, for DC Comics The New 52, the upcoming historic renumbering of the entire DC line of comic books with 52 first issues”, “a classic MAD magazine “Spy vs. Spy” from writer/artist Peter Kuper, celebrating 50 years of the popular feature created by Antonio Prohias” and “a flaming hot — and currently top secret — foldout poster.”
I’ll try to get a poorly shot version uploaded from my camphone as soon as possible. Here are he four covers.
- Diamond Says X-O Manowar #1 Was 10th Bestselling Comic In March, Not 12th As Previously Reported - July 24, 2017
- Marvel Comics To Publish Sampler Volume For Star Wars Reads Day In October - July 24, 2017
- Zack Kaplan And Andrea Mutti’s New Comic ‘Port Of Earth’ Coming From Image Comics In November - July 24, 2017
- DC Comics To Run TV Ads For ‘Dark Knight III: The Master Race’ Collection For The Holidays - July 24, 2017
- Details On How Harley Quinn Will Take Over Batman Day In September - July 24, 2017