Warner Bros and TV Guide are producing a special issue of the magazine for San Diego Comic Con, being given away at the show at their booth #4545 from Wednesday… and then sold on news stands the day after.
As well as pieces on the cover shows Fringe, Vampire Diaries, Big Bang Theory and Chuck, there will be articles on Nikita, Supernatural, Childrens Hospital, Alcatraz, Person of Interest, The Secret Circle, Smallville, Batman: The Brave and the Bold, The Looney Tunes Show, MAD, Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated, Young Justice,Green Lantern: The Animated Series, ThunderCats and Batman: Year One.
But also “three superhero costume re-designs by bestselling artist and DC Entertainment Co-Publisher Jim Lee, for DC Comics The New 52, the upcoming historic renumbering of the entire DC line of comic books with 52 first issues”, “a classic MAD magazine “Spy vs. Spy” from writer/artist Peter Kuper, celebrating 50 years of the popular feature created by Antonio Prohias” and “a flaming hot — and currently top secret — foldout poster.”
I’ll try to get a poorly shot version uploaded from my camphone as soon as possible. Here are he four covers.
- Rewriting Superman From Scratch In Action Comics #978 – With A Little Help From Secret Origin - April 24, 2017
- The Fake Jack Kirby Art That Sold For Over $2500 On eBay? - April 24, 2017
- Let’s All Watch A Video About How Diamond Have Changed Their Olive Branch Distribution Centre - April 24, 2017
- Does Your Copy Of Secret Empire #0 Have A Misprint On Page 2? - April 24, 2017
- Process Is The Topic of the Day At C2E2’s Writing For Comics Panel - April 24, 2017