It’s that time of the year for the Gays In Comics panel at San Diego Comic Con – for their twenty fourth year. And that time of the year where people start asking about the sexuality of the panellists!
Who this year are Robert Kirkman, Chip Kidd, Dan Parent, Jon Macy, Paul Cornell, Greg Pak, with a video appearance by J.H. Williams III, moderated by Andy Mangels.
As far as we know, Kirkman, Parent, Cornell, Pak, and Williams are all straight. They do however write/draw gay characters, so there you go. Kidd, Macy and Mangels, gay as a window.
It’s on from 5.30pm to 7pm on the Saturday in Room 6A, followed by a gay comics fan mixer/social from PRISM Comics running until 8pm.
UPDATE: This year’s panel!
- Yet More Punching Nazis, Pepe The Frog, Richard Spencer … And Jack Kirby - January 23, 2017
- The Spoilery Titles Of Marvel/Netflix’s Iron Fist Episodes, Who Directed Them, And Why The DVD Will Be 18 Rated In The UK - January 23, 2017
- K Perkins Returns To DC In April, Writing Superwoman Monthly Comic - January 23, 2017
- We Are All Monsters – A Cadaver’s Confession - January 22, 2017
- Through The Eyes Of An Elephant-Man - January 22, 2017