We love a little mindless speculation here at Bleeding Cool Towers, looking at the comic in front of us, their plans, the current social climate and speculating ahead based on all that.
It’s that kind of thinking that has Bleeding Cool expecting a black man under the Spider-Man suit when Ultimate Comics Spider-Man relaunches in September.
So why not turn our attention to Fear Itself…
So, Marvel have confirmed that Bucky won’t be the only character to get killed off in this Marvel event series, with Tom Brevoort telling us “and it’s not the only fatality we’ll have by the end, so there’s more change of that nature to come in the pages of Fear Itself.”
So who could it be?
Well, the Incredible Hulk is currently one of the Worthy, a Marvel character posessed by some dark Asgardian deity and will soon be starring in a two-part Hulk vs Dracula series.
Dracula had that teaser image with all the trophies from heroes, and Marvel seem to be trying to increase his profile as a player in the Marvel Universe.
What better way than to take down one of the icons?
In the back of this month’s Marvel Previews there is an Incredible Hulk poster, but the image is classified.
Is it me, or do all signs point to Hulk dying in Fear Itself?
And may we be getting a new Hulk in the bargain? The Incredible Hulks series is coming to an end in August. Are we due a relaunch in October or November?
Bryan Hitch has a planned character-led, creator-owned superhero comic with Jonathan Ross lined up for Summer 2012. But what will he be drawing before then? He’s got a lot of Hulk under his belt what with the Ultimates and the computer games. Seems rather suited to me.
As always, mindless speculation. But what do you think?
UPDATE: From Steve Wacker’s tweeting;
I just scored a Hulk 42 Ashcan. This looks amazing. I think it’s only available at San Diego Convention.
- People Are Adding “Nick Spencer Disclaimers” To Their Captain America T-Shirts - April 23, 2017
- Dark Matter Widens The Divide At DC Comics Between Dan DiDio And Geoff Johns - April 23, 2017
- Killing The 5 Year Timeline – Superman, Flash And Blue Beetle Spoilers For The Week Ahead, Rumbling Around C2E2 (UPDATE) - April 23, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List 23rd April 2017 – Batman And Superman Beat Secret Empire, But Redneck And Monstress Rocket Up The Chart - April 23, 2017
- No Gays In Nineties X-Men? That’s What Greek Gods And Goddesses Are For… - April 23, 2017