Two years after the last Twilight panel at San Diego Comic Con, the organisers have learned something.
The The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn panel will take place in Hall H first thing on Thursday, July 21st. First thing.
So there will be no preceding panel full of Twilight fans, not interested in the subject being discussed or previewed, but filling out the hall, sat in their seats, possibly with a complicated urinary system, waiting for the sparkly vampires to arrive on stage to show a clip of the next chapter in the Twilight saga.
Which reminds me, was Twilight in any way inspired by Lewis Carroll’s “Twinkle Twinkle, Little Bat” from Alice?
Sorry, where was I? Oh yes.
You’ll still have to stay in line through the night if you have any hope of being one of the six thousand lucky people to fill Hall H. But I think it’s worth it, don’t you?
Also as the panel runs first thing on the Thursday, you can get all your Twilight out of your system in one burst, leaving a Twilight-free convention for everyone else to enjoy.
Twilight fans and the rest of Comic Con living in perfect harmony? It could happen.
Fingers (and crucifixes) crossed.
- Chris Evans To Read A Superhero Bedtime Story On British TV Next Month - April 24, 2017
- People Are Adding “Nick Spencer Disclaimers” To Their Captain America T-Shirts - April 23, 2017
- Dark Matter Widens The Divide At DC Comics Between Dan DiDio And Geoff Johns - April 23, 2017
- Killing The 5 Year Timeline – Superman, Flash And Blue Beetle Spoilers For The Week Ahead, Rumbling Around C2E2 (UPDATE) - April 23, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List 23rd April 2017 – Batman And Superman Beat Secret Empire, But Redneck And Monstress Rocket Up The Chart - April 23, 2017