Two years after the last Twilight panel at San Diego Comic Con, the organisers have learned something.
The The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn panel will take place in Hall H first thing on Thursday, July 21st. First thing.
So there will be no preceding panel full of Twilight fans, not interested in the subject being discussed or previewed, but filling out the hall, sat in their seats, possibly with a complicated urinary system, waiting for the sparkly vampires to arrive on stage to show a clip of the next chapter in the Twilight saga.
Which reminds me, was Twilight in any way inspired by Lewis Carroll’s “Twinkle Twinkle, Little Bat” from Alice?
Sorry, where was I? Oh yes.
You’ll still have to stay in line through the night if you have any hope of being one of the six thousand lucky people to fill Hall H. But I think it’s worth it, don’t you?
Also as the panel runs first thing on the Thursday, you can get all your Twilight out of your system in one burst, leaving a Twilight-free convention for everyone else to enjoy.
Twilight fans and the rest of Comic Con living in perfect harmony? It could happen.
Fingers (and crucifixes) crossed.
- Are We Getting an Original Unity Omnibus from Valiant Entertainment? - January 21, 2018
- 24-Page Preview of Z-People #1, Another of Sitcomics’ 64-Page $3.99 Comics - January 21, 2018
- More from Glenat’s Conan the Barbarian Series Starting This Year - January 21, 2018
- Hannah Blumenreich’s Official Free Comic Book Day 2018 Poster - January 21, 2018
- Jeepers Creepers by Marc Andreyko and Kewber Baal, from Dynamite in April - January 21, 2018