Here’s a real bombshell. What makes it particularly stunning is the way Tom Hanks just tossed it over his shoulder like a banana peel.
Hanks appeared on the BBC’s Breakfast News this morning in an interview to support the release of his new feature Larry Crowne, out here on the 7th of July. It appears that the interview was filmed a couple of weeks back when Hanks was doing big junket days in London.
At the end of the interview, the reporter asked the question most others just wouldn’t have bothered with.
Will there be a Toy Story 4?
Who would ask this? Surely Pixar had made it abundantly clear that there was no possibility of a fourth installment? Didn’t they shout it from the rooftops of Emeryville that Toy Story 3 was the conclusion of this particular series, at least as far as feature films go?
Well, it turns out that it was a question worth asking. Here’s Hanks reply:
I think there will be yeah. Yeah, yeah. They’re working on it now. There you go.
They’re working on it now.
Wow. Really? Tom Hanks would know.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014