“Creating Frank Cho’s World” by Alexandra Garcia and Benedict de la Cruz from the Washington Post has won the Emmy for Arts/Entertainment – News Single Story Category.
It was an online video documentary starring Frank Cho as he and the crew created a three dimensional Washington Post Magazine cover based on his Liberty Meadows work.
- What If DC Were Publishing A Batman/Shadow Comic By Snyder, Orlando And Rossmo, But No One Made A Sound? - January 19, 2017
- Gendercrunching November 2016 – Marvel, DC, Boom, Titan, Dynamite And Valiant - January 19, 2017
- Image Comics’ $428 Humble Bundle To Benefit Human Rights Campaign For Their 25th Birthday - January 19, 2017
- Riz Ahmed And Billie Piper In Trailer For City Of Tiny Lights - January 19, 2017
- The Panels, Guest And Signing Schedules For 2000AD’s 40 Years Of Thrill-Power Festival Next Month - January 19, 2017