“Creating Frank Cho’s World” by Alexandra Garcia and Benedict de la Cruz from the Washington Post has won the Emmy for Arts/Entertainment – News Single Story Category.
It was an online video documentary starring Frank Cho as he and the crew created a three dimensional Washington Post Magazine cover based on his Liberty Meadows work.
- ‘Ninjak Vs. The Valiant Universe’ Footage from ‘Bat In The Sun’ Shown At SDCC - July 23, 2017
- Announcing The Winners Of The 2017 Diamond ‘Best Practice Awards’ For Comic Retailers - July 23, 2017
- Charlize Theron Kicks Ass At San Diego Comic-Con - July 23, 2017
- An Hour With Adam Savage - July 23, 2017
- The DC Masterclass Panel Welcomes Latecomers, From Dan DiDio To Greg Capullo To Frank Miller - July 22, 2017