Plastoy will be releasing some Tintin action figures in France – ie. where they’ll sell by the bucketload. There’s Tintin on a motorbike, Tintin with two guns, Captain Haddock with a gun and a sword, and Snowy with a really big bone (I’ve seen 2001, I know a bone is a weapon too).
Or… actually, they don’t seem to be articulated at all. Forget that. “Inaction figures.”
There’s also some renderings of the supporting characters, and a not-to-the-same-scale plane.
These do all have a pretty prototype-y vibe. Maybe the released toys will be less… drab.
Thanks to Bad Taste for the tip.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014