And there we go. The full line up for the new Justice League. Aquaman, Green Lantern, Wonder Woman, Superman, Batman, Flash and Cyborg we knew.
But it also seems we have Deadman, Atom, Element Woman, Firestorm, Green Arrow, Hawkman, Power Girl and Mera.
What do you think?
UPDATE: This will be the image on a San Diego Comic Con Toon Tumbler…
UPDATE x2: Geoff Johns tweets “That is not a blonde. (No one’s guessed the characters correctly yet.)”
- America’s New Cultural Invasion Is Manhwa, Korean Webcomics - November 18, 2017
- Silver Sprocket Signs Distro Deal With Devil – Otherwise Known As Diamond Comic Distributors - November 18, 2017
- Dark Horse Launces Buffy Spinoff ‘Giles’ By Joss Whedon, Erika Alexander, And Jon Lam In February 2018 Solicits - November 18, 2017
- Alan Moore Knows The Score – He’s Sixty-Four - November 18, 2017
- Neal Adams Calls For Auschwitz Museum To Return Paintings To Dina Babbit - November 17, 2017