Here are three exclusive editions of comics being sold by Dave Elliott at San Diego Comic Con 2011.
First up there’s the Heavy Metal September issue, where the creators of Imaginary Friends Studio are filling the entire issue with their creations. Stanley ‘Artgerm’ Lau provides this wraparound cover to wrap around the actual issue, manually. He’ll be signing at the Heavy Metal booth to sign along with studio partners Kai Lim and Sunny Gho. The cover is sponsored by Heavy Metal and DeviantART and will be given away Free during signings.
Then there’s an exclusive edition of Samurai’s Blood #2 by Nam Kim, Matthew Dalton and Jessica Kholinne, from Image.
And finally an exclusive edition of the first issue of Marksmen by Dave Baxter, Javiar Aranda, Garry Leach and Tomm Coker from Image with a variant cover by Tomm Coker and Daniel Freedman. This comic is appropriately set in “New San Diego”, one of the many fiefdoms in a future America, at war with the Lone Star stayte over technology and oil.
A very limited amount of these exclusives will be available from Orbital Comics in London the week after the show where Garry Leach will be signing copies of Marksmen #1
- Tomorrow’s Comics Today – Thor, Cable, Batman And Rugrats In A Comic Show - October 17, 2017
- How Did Unknown Creator David Jesus Vignolli Get Boom! To Publish His Comic A Girl In The Himalayas? He Just Sent It In… - October 17, 2017
- Major Misprint On Mighty Thor #700… Will Marvel Recall Copies? - October 17, 2017
- How DC Comics Is Opposing The Superman Jesus Trademark Of Stacey Lee - October 17, 2017
- Now Raina Telgemeier’s Drama Banned In An Entire Educational District In Texas - October 17, 2017