Here are three exclusive editions of comics being sold by Dave Elliott at San Diego Comic Con 2011.
First up there’s the Heavy Metal September issue, where the creators of Imaginary Friends Studio are filling the entire issue with their creations. Stanley ‘Artgerm’ Lau provides this wraparound cover to wrap around the actual issue, manually. He’ll be signing at the Heavy Metal booth to sign along with studio partners Kai Lim and Sunny Gho. The cover is sponsored by Heavy Metal and DeviantART and will be given away Free during signings.
Then there’s an exclusive edition of Samurai’s Blood #2 by Nam Kim, Matthew Dalton and Jessica Kholinne, from Image.
And finally an exclusive edition of the first issue of Marksmen by Dave Baxter, Javiar Aranda, Garry Leach and Tomm Coker from Image with a variant cover by Tomm Coker and Daniel Freedman. This comic is appropriately set in “New San Diego”, one of the many fiefdoms in a future America, at war with the Lone Star stayte over technology and oil.
A very limited amount of these exclusives will be available from Orbital Comics in London the week after the show where Garry Leach will be signing copies of Marksmen #1
- Anders Nilsen’s Cover For Fantagraphics’ Launch Of All Time Comics: Atlas In May 2017 - February 21, 2017
- A Comic Convention Like They Used To Be – The SD Comic Fest, Last Weekend - February 21, 2017
- The Statue Based On Frank Cho’s Wonder Woman Covers - February 21, 2017
- “Decadent, Imperialist Style” – 2000AD 40th Anniversary Special, The Bleeding Cool Review - February 21, 2017
- Adam Glass And Dennis Calero’s The Normals Debuts From AfterShock Comics In May 2017 - February 21, 2017