The quick return of The Rise of the Planet of the Apes with more new monkey business. They’re trailering the mercy out of this one.
I’ve got a hunch this is going to come off. The big scale stuff seems to be pretty much swinging, and only Franco looks like a potential banana skin, and only then because he’s The Franco, the actor who seems most determined to go around and accumulate baggage at every turn. It’s getting increasingly hard, for me at least, to look past The James Franco Experience and see the character.
I hope Franco isn’t acted off the screen by Andy Serkis in his CG chimp suit, though it’s a real possibility. It’s looking like Caesar will definitely be the real star here, no matter who The Sun‘s headline focuses on.
Once I know where there’s an embed without an advertising pre-roll, I’ll change this post.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014