In the last week I’ve sent not an inconsiderable time with certain comic book professionals calming them down around certain invective expressed towards their upcoming work on both Bleeding Cool message boards and other website message boards.
I tell them that message board commentary is rarely representative of opinion as a whole, it’s self selecting, it’s only a tiny fraction of total traffic and the silent majority are rarely heard. And few people take what’s written that seriously.
And so Mike did this…
- Comics Folk Eat Popcorn While Reading The #FyreFestival Hashtag… - April 28, 2017
- Unboxing April 2017’s Loot Crate And Skybound – With Comics From X-Files To Extremity… - April 28, 2017
- Digital Sales Down, Print Sales Up, The Paperback Is Powering Back Up - April 28, 2017
- There Will Be Two America #4 Comics In Comic Stores A Week Of Each Other - April 28, 2017
- Two Iowa Comic Book Stores Close, One Week Of Each Other - April 28, 2017