In the last week I’ve sent not an inconsiderable time with certain comic book professionals calming them down around certain invective expressed towards their upcoming work on both Bleeding Cool message boards and other website message boards.
I tell them that message board commentary is rarely representative of opinion as a whole, it’s self selecting, it’s only a tiny fraction of total traffic and the silent majority are rarely heard. And few people take what’s written that seriously.
And so Mike did this…
- Marshal Law Creators Pat Mills And Kevin O’Neill’s New Project Read Em And Weep - January 16, 2017
- Neil Gaiman’s American Gods Comic From Dark Horse Will Not Be Sold In The UK - January 16, 2017
- Three New Looks At Netflix’s Defenders…. Krysten Ritter, Rachael Taylor, Finn Jones And Sigourney Weaver - January 16, 2017
- Sherlock Holmes And John Watson – A Boy, His Bear And Endless Adventures - January 16, 2017
- The Bleeding Cool Dad & Kid Reviews: LadyCastle #1, Bad Machinery: The Case of the Unknown Visitor - January 15, 2017