In the last week I’ve sent not an inconsiderable time with certain comic book professionals calming them down around certain invective expressed towards their upcoming work on both Bleeding Cool message boards and other website message boards.
I tell them that message board commentary is rarely representative of opinion as a whole, it’s self selecting, it’s only a tiny fraction of total traffic and the silent majority are rarely heard. And few people take what’s written that seriously.
And so Mike did this…
- Wayne Brady, Don Johnson, And Michael Davis Launch ‘Level Next’ To Create Stories For And By People Of Colour - July 21, 2017
- Black Mask Creators Talk The Benefits Of Comics At San Diego Comic-Con - July 21, 2017
- The Young Justice: Outsiders, Revealed – Could This Be Their First Gay Member? - July 21, 2017
- More ComiXology Exclusive Marvel Comics To Come After ‘Iron Fists’ - July 21, 2017
- Comic Book Retailer Exclusives Given Away At San Diego Comic-Con Today - July 21, 2017