Jack Kirby’s preferred artwork that could have been taken to the stars by our probes.
I see no wisdom in the eagerness to be found and approached by any intelligence with the ability to accomplish it from any sector of space. In the meetings between “discoverers” and “discoverees,” history has always given the advantage to the finders. In the case of the Jupiter Plaque, I feel that a tremendous issue was thoughtlessly taken out of the world forum by a few individuals who have marked a clear trail to our door. My point is, who will come a-knocking — the trader or the tiger?
As traffic returns to a slightly more manageable level, here’s a look at what grabbed your eyeballs this week.
Top Twenty Traffic Stories of The Week
10. Steve Rude Wants To Work For DC Comics. Please – shortly after this article ran, a Marvel editor got in touch looking for contact details for Steve…
Top Ten You May Have Missed
- Justice League Of America Tops Advance Reorders, Followed By Image’s 25th Birthday - January 19, 2017
- Second Prints For Unstoppable Wasp, IVX And The Few - January 19, 2017
- Dan Panosian Talks To Bleeding Cool About Working With Joe Quesada On The X-Men Comic That Appears In The Logan Movie - January 19, 2017
- There’s A DC Comic In The January Loot Crate…. - January 19, 2017
- How The Green Lanterns Comic Tackles Anxiety In A Remarkably Superheroic Fashion - January 19, 2017