Jack Kirby’s preferred artwork that could have been taken to the stars by our probes.
I see no wisdom in the eagerness to be found and approached by any intelligence with the ability to accomplish it from any sector of space. In the meetings between “discoverers” and “discoverees,” history has always given the advantage to the finders. In the case of the Jupiter Plaque, I feel that a tremendous issue was thoughtlessly taken out of the world forum by a few individuals who have marked a clear trail to our door. My point is, who will come a-knocking — the trader or the tiger?
As traffic returns to a slightly more manageable level, here’s a look at what grabbed your eyeballs this week.
Top Twenty Traffic Stories of The Week
10. Steve Rude Wants To Work For DC Comics. Please – shortly after this article ran, a Marvel editor got in touch looking for contact details for Steve…
Top Ten You May Have Missed
- DC Comics Cancels Doom Patrol #12 Orders, Delays It Until at Least April - January 18, 2018
- Justice League Of America’s Queen Of Fables Story Gets an Extra Issue - January 18, 2018
- AfterShock Signs Zac Thompson and Lonnie Nadler for 3 Comics Series – Her Infernal Descent is the First - January 18, 2018
- Spider-Man Goes to Wakanda in New Marvel Kids Comic, Marvel Super Hero Adventures - January 18, 2018
- Will Doomsday Clock Bring Back the Legion and the Justice Society? And What’s With Shazam? - January 18, 2018