Jack Kirby’s preferred artwork that could have been taken to the stars by our probes.
I see no wisdom in the eagerness to be found and approached by any intelligence with the ability to accomplish it from any sector of space. In the meetings between “discoverers” and “discoverees,” history has always given the advantage to the finders. In the case of the Jupiter Plaque, I feel that a tremendous issue was thoughtlessly taken out of the world forum by a few individuals who have marked a clear trail to our door. My point is, who will come a-knocking — the trader or the tiger?
As traffic returns to a slightly more manageable level, here’s a look at what grabbed your eyeballs this week.
Top Twenty Traffic Stories of The Week
10. Steve Rude Wants To Work For DC Comics. Please – shortly after this article ran, a Marvel editor got in touch looking for contact details for Steve…
Top Ten You May Have Missed
- Let’s All Watch Frank Miller And Klaus Janson Talk Will Eisner For Over An Hour - April 30, 2017
- Moving The Needle – Bleeding Cool’s Top 11 Hottest Writers, April 2017 - April 30, 2017
- Moving The Needle – Bleeding Cool’s Top 11 Hottest Artists, April 2017 - April 30, 2017
- Who’s Behind The Vault Door In Doctor Who Series Ten? (VIDEO) - April 30, 2017
- Lying In The Gutters 30th April 2017 – I Like Big Bids And I Cannot Lie - April 30, 2017