Jack Kirby’s preferred artwork that could have been taken to the stars by our probes.
I see no wisdom in the eagerness to be found and approached by any intelligence with the ability to accomplish it from any sector of space. In the meetings between “discoverers” and “discoverees,” history has always given the advantage to the finders. In the case of the Jupiter Plaque, I feel that a tremendous issue was thoughtlessly taken out of the world forum by a few individuals who have marked a clear trail to our door. My point is, who will come a-knocking — the trader or the tiger?
As traffic returns to a slightly more manageable level, here’s a look at what grabbed your eyeballs this week.
Top Twenty Traffic Stories of The Week
10. Steve Rude Wants To Work For DC Comics. Please – shortly after this article ran, a Marvel editor got in touch looking for contact details for Steve…
Top Ten You May Have Missed
- Make-A-Wish Recipient Meets Steven Universe Cast At San Diego Comic-Con 2017 - July 24, 2017
- Gendercrunching May 2017 – Now With Added Dynamite, Boom, Titan And Valiant - July 24, 2017
- The 20 Biggest Exclusive Comic Sales Of San Diego Comic-Con 2017 - July 24, 2017
- The Ten Biggest Toy And Statue Sales Of San Diego Comic-Con 2017 - July 24, 2017
- Keeping The Alien And Predator Shared Universe Going At San Diego Comic-Con - July 24, 2017