This is what happens when a publisher hires Bob Schreck. You get Frank Miller.
When Bob was hired to head up Legendary Comics, the publishing subsidiary of Legendary Pictures, it was only a matter of time.
Originally Holy Terror was to be Holy Terror Batman by Frank Miller. But when DC fired Bob Schreck over the Batman pottymouth episode, that was not to be.
The main character was rejigged, renamed The Fixer, and now this revenge fantasy, thematically one man taking down those responsible for the 9/11 attacks, but no doubt having wider reference and meaning, will be published ten years to the month after that tragedy, by Legendary Comics. Frank Miller’s Holy Terror, in September, in hardcover for $29.99.
- How Will 3D, VR, Streaming And Social Media Change Entertainment? Bigwigs Asked At San Diego Comic-Con - July 21, 2017
- Who Watches The Watchmen? Geoff Johns Does, At San Diego Comic-Con With The First Panels Of ‘Doomsday Clock’ - July 20, 2017
- Watch Halle Berry Chug A Glass Of Whisky At San Diego Comic-Con’s ‘Kingsman’ Panel - July 20, 2017
- The Props Of Blade Runner At San Diego Comic-Con – With A Surprise Appearance From Adam Savage - July 20, 2017
- Steven Moffat And Sue Vertue Talk Sherlock Holmes And Manga At San Diego Comic-Con - July 20, 2017