This is what happens when a publisher hires Bob Schreck. You get Frank Miller.
When Bob was hired to head up Legendary Comics, the publishing subsidiary of Legendary Pictures, it was only a matter of time.
Originally Holy Terror was to be Holy Terror Batman by Frank Miller. But when DC fired Bob Schreck over the Batman pottymouth episode, that was not to be.
The main character was rejigged, renamed The Fixer, and now this revenge fantasy, thematically one man taking down those responsible for the 9/11 attacks, but no doubt having wider reference and meaning, will be published ten years to the month after that tragedy, by Legendary Comics. Frank Miller’s Holy Terror, in September, in hardcover for $29.99.
- DC Comics April 2018 Catalog – Solicits From Action Comics #1000 to Splitting Batman In Two… - January 22, 2018
- DC Comics Cancels Trinity With #22 in April 2018 - January 22, 2018
- Will Marvel’s New Young Guns Move the Needle? - January 22, 2018
- 20 Previews of Free Comic Book Day 2018 Titles, from Barrier to Relay to 2000AD Reneged - January 22, 2018
- Frankensteining Marvel Comics Solicits for April 2018 - January 22, 2018