If you’re calling 1700 Broadway this morning, and no editor is taking your call, don’t worry, you haven’t been canned from the DC Relaunch and no one wants to tell you.
It’s just that all the people left in the DC New York building have gone on a day trip, bussed out to a private screening by the execs, to see the new Green Lantern movie.
We do hope you enjoy it, DC people, Bleeding Cool certainly did. But feel free to let us know, as a DC employee, what you thought. We never reveal a source!
And don’t throw popcorn at the back of Bob Wayne’s head. That kind of behaviour is just unseemly. He’s got his big retailers DC Relaunch presentation in LA tomorrow, remember.
UPDATE: Don’t worry, they’ll all be back this afternoon!
- A New Wolverine Comic From Marvel in April 2018… - January 19, 2018
- Martin Rowson to Adapt Karl Marx’s Communist Manifesto as a Graphic Novel, and More from SelfMadeHero in 2018 - January 19, 2018
- All 3 Marvel Comics Nominated for GLAAD Awards Have Been Cancelled - January 19, 2018
- Marvel Comics Signs Kelly Thompson as an Exclusive Creator - January 19, 2018
- Nancy Silberkleit Now Distributing Her Own Archie Comic, Featuring Scarlet, One Copy at a Time - January 19, 2018