If you’re calling 1700 Broadway this morning, and no editor is taking your call, don’t worry, you haven’t been canned from the DC Relaunch and no one wants to tell you.
It’s just that all the people left in the DC New York building have gone on a day trip, bussed out to a private screening by the execs, to see the new Green Lantern movie.
We do hope you enjoy it, DC people, Bleeding Cool certainly did. But feel free to let us know, as a DC employee, what you thought. We never reveal a source!
And don’t throw popcorn at the back of Bob Wayne’s head. That kind of behaviour is just unseemly. He’s got his big retailers DC Relaunch presentation in LA tomorrow, remember.
UPDATE: Don’t worry, they’ll all be back this afternoon!
- ‘Bout Time … Deadpool Meets Gwenpool - January 22, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 22nd January 2017 – “I Ordered Really Low On Monsters Unleashed But It Wasn’t Low Enough” - January 22, 2017
- So Why Were DC Comics April 2017 Solicitations Delayed A Week Anyway? - January 22, 2017
- Warren Ellis, On Whether Nazis Should Be Punched In The Face, Or Not - January 22, 2017
- Lying In The Gutters – 22nd January 2017 – Supergirl Grabs Bleeding Cool By The Traffic - January 22, 2017