If you’re calling 1700 Broadway this morning, and no editor is taking your call, don’t worry, you haven’t been canned from the DC Relaunch and no one wants to tell you.
It’s just that all the people left in the DC New York building have gone on a day trip, bussed out to a private screening by the execs, to see the new Green Lantern movie.
We do hope you enjoy it, DC people, Bleeding Cool certainly did. But feel free to let us know, as a DC employee, what you thought. We never reveal a source!
And don’t throw popcorn at the back of Bob Wayne’s head. That kind of behaviour is just unseemly. He’s got his big retailers DC Relaunch presentation in LA tomorrow, remember.
UPDATE: Don’t worry, they’ll all be back this afternoon!
- Who Let Tony Lee Help Run The London Film And Comic Con This Weekend? - July 26, 2017
- Jared Leto In Talks For Valiant’s Bloodshot Movie - July 26, 2017
- After Arkham Asylum 2, Dark Knight 3 And Doomsday Clock… What Sequel Could Be Next? - July 25, 2017
- Remember That Time The Savage Dragon Had Some Questions To Ask God? - July 25, 2017
- From Perfect To Real: Moving Beyond The Strong Female Character At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017