If you’re calling 1700 Broadway this morning, and no editor is taking your call, don’t worry, you haven’t been canned from the DC Relaunch and no one wants to tell you.
It’s just that all the people left in the DC New York building have gone on a day trip, bussed out to a private screening by the execs, to see the new Green Lantern movie.
We do hope you enjoy it, DC people, Bleeding Cool certainly did. But feel free to let us know, as a DC employee, what you thought. We never reveal a source!
And don’t throw popcorn at the back of Bob Wayne’s head. That kind of behaviour is just unseemly. He’s got his big retailers DC Relaunch presentation in LA tomorrow, remember.
UPDATE: Don’t worry, they’ll all be back this afternoon!
- Entering The Spill Zone With Scott Westerfeld Ahead Of Free Comic Book Day - April 29, 2017
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: On Thin Ice – From Black Jesus To Punching Nazis - April 29, 2017
- Comic Creators At Ru Paul’s Drag Con, In Los Angeles This Weekend - April 29, 2017
- Separated At Birth – Moonstruck And Brave Chef Brianna? - April 29, 2017
- No, Calgary, Wonder Woman Isn’t Published By Marvel Comics… - April 29, 2017