Here’s something. You know how long it takes to plan and sign off a print advertising campaign. Quite a while. Months usually. Especially when major brands and licensing are involved.
So the appearance of the new DC Relaunch costumes, collars and all, in the Converse ads running in today’s DC comic books must have been in the works for quite a while.
Longer probably than certain people actually working on the books in which they appear.
It’s a funny old world. Here’s a compilation of the new costume clips from the Converse ads. Tron Batman, Heavy Boot Flash and all.
- Die!Die!Die! #2 is Out Next Wednesday, #3 Out on 26th September - August 15, 2018
- DC Comics to Start a Nuclear War Against Christmas with the Nuclear Winter Special 2018 - August 15, 2018
- J. Scott Campbell, Women Readers, and Dogpiling on Critics - August 15, 2018
- Limited Edition Polybagged Black Badge #1 Sent to Key Influencers… Bleeding Cool Not Included - August 15, 2018
- Father Fred Enters the Black Barn in Gideon Falls #6 - August 15, 2018