Here’s something. You know how long it takes to plan and sign off a print advertising campaign. Quite a while. Months usually. Especially when major brands and licensing are involved.
So the appearance of the new DC Relaunch costumes, collars and all, in the Converse ads running in today’s DC comic books must have been in the works for quite a while.
Longer probably than certain people actually working on the books in which they appear.
It’s a funny old world. Here’s a compilation of the new costume clips from the Converse ads. Tron Batman, Heavy Boot Flash and all.
- Diamond Comics Launches Digital Pullbox System for Comic Shops and Their Customers - February 23, 2018
- As DC Comics Leaves, Diamond Previews Gets A Manga Section, and Toys Get the Back Cover - February 23, 2018
- Marvel Comics Bets the Farm on Donny Cates at ComicsPRO - February 23, 2018
- Cerebus Gives Us ‘Dates Of Future Past’ in May - February 23, 2018
- Loot Crate Ditches The Catalogue in February 2018 Protect Unboxing - February 23, 2018