Here’s something. You know how long it takes to plan and sign off a print advertising campaign. Quite a while. Months usually. Especially when major brands and licensing are involved.
So the appearance of the new DC Relaunch costumes, collars and all, in the Converse ads running in today’s DC comic books must have been in the works for quite a while.
Longer probably than certain people actually working on the books in which they appear.
It’s a funny old world. Here’s a compilation of the new costume clips from the Converse ads. Tron Batman, Heavy Boot Flash and all.
- DC Comics’ Reboot of Books Of Magic This Week - October 22, 2018
- First Review: The Green Lantern #1 by Grant Morrison and Liam Sharp – From 2000AD to Preacher? - October 22, 2018
- Valiant Entertainment to Publish ‘The Forgotten Queen’ - October 22, 2018
- Geoff Weber Adds Depth to The Scientists by Thinking Inside the Box - October 22, 2018
- Unboxing the Beatles Yellow Submarine Graphic Novel Special Gift Set from Titan Comics With My Dad - October 22, 2018