Here’s something. You know how long it takes to plan and sign off a print advertising campaign. Quite a while. Months usually. Especially when major brands and licensing are involved.
So the appearance of the new DC Relaunch costumes, collars and all, in the Converse ads running in today’s DC comic books must have been in the works for quite a while.
Longer probably than certain people actually working on the books in which they appear.
It’s a funny old world. Here’s a compilation of the new costume clips from the Converse ads. Tron Batman, Heavy Boot Flash and all.
- Thunderbolt and Lightning, Very, Very Frightening at MCM London Comic Con Tonight - May 26, 2018
- What Might Grant Morrison and Liam Sharp’s Green Lantern Be Like? - May 26, 2018
- Tom Ellis Sang to #SaveLucifer at MCM London Comic Con (VIDEO) - May 26, 2018
- 63 Cosplay Pics from MCM London Comic Con 2018 - May 26, 2018
- Comic Store in Your Future: The Return of Diamond’s Secret Shopper - May 26, 2018