Fifty-two titles. All monthly. All starting in September. All going day-and-date digital simultaneously – which can need a greater lead time than the printing press. Getting print dates and digital dates to match can be tricky when a publisher is dealing with Diamond on one side and Apple on the other.
Also, not every artist is as fast as they may need to be, some books have a greater lead in time than others, some writers were only attached to their respective comic a week ago.
And some books clearly have a greater appeal than others.
But rather than debate the pros and cons endlessly, we though we’d put out money where our mouth and organise a deadpool. From the list, make your choices…
1. Which book will first skip its solicited week of shipping?
2. Which book will first have a mismatch between digital and print availablity?
3. Which book will first skip the month it is solicited in?
4. Which book will first feature an unsolicited fill-in?
5. Which book will be cancelled first?
Add your entry to the comments below. We’ll lock the thread at the end of the week. And then we’ll check back. The person who comes closest will win a valuable prize…
- Infamous Iron Man #10 Rewrites The Reality Of The Multiverse (SPOILERS) - July 26, 2017
- Is This The Proof You Need For The Identity Of Mister Oz From Today’s Action Comics #984? - July 26, 2017
- Wonder Woman #27 Engages In Warner Bros Product Placement (SPOILERS) - July 26, 2017
- Who Let Tony Lee Help Run The London Film And Comic Con This Weekend? - July 26, 2017
- Jared Leto In Talks For Valiant’s Bloodshot Movie - July 26, 2017