What do we want? Zombies. When do we want them? Well, when they’re ready, really. Best not to rush these things.
Production is underway on Walking Dead‘s second season, official images are starting to appear, and the slow burn of publicity is inching down from the tip of the blue touch paper. There’s going to be some wait for the series to roll out, but what we don’t really know is how long of a wait.
Unless what we’re counting down to is the German airdate. That one’s been announced and could serve as a good indicator of when the show will premiere out around the globe.
ZombieBlog have this official announcement, which I fed through Google translate:
The living dead return: From 21 October FOX shows the German TV premieres the second season of the horror hits The Walking Dead.
Are we to assume that will be roughly in step with everybody else, around the world? Seems likely – the show had a pretty close international sync-up last time, I believe. So – premiere in October, most everywhere. My money would rest easy on a Halloween night catch-up broadcast for the first two or three episodes, too.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014