Yes, it looks even more wonderful when it moves. And I do mean wonderful. There’s wonder here. And now we see them moving, the Miyazaki influence on the characters (see the big fella’s nose rub in particular) is even more powerful.
UPDATE: And here’s the embed I promised/am about to promise you.
The clip can be viewed at AWN, but I’ll update with an embed when I can.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014