One of the more peculiar aspects of the DC Comics Relaunch was the edict reported by Bleeding Cool that the female characters all cover up their legs, a departure for the common tight fit swimming costumes that showed a lot of thigh and that in some cases indicated special shaving. But what to do when your central character has a distinctive style that demands that leg skin be shown?
So what to do with Zatanna? Classically in the magician’s outfit with fishnets up to her armpits (not literally, that would be hideous.) Well according to this cover to Justice League Dark, she’ll be wearing low cut black trousers but have fishnets on her arms.
Deadman doesn’t look like he likes the new design however.
The big question however… is what Supergirl and Power Girl are going to look like?
And for you old school fans, don’t wory, the fishnet queens Black Canary and Zatanna will stay in the old-style fishnets in the Paul Dini/Joe Quinones original graphic novel Bloodspell, still on the books.
- X-Men Blue And Gold Enjoy Time And Relative Dimensions In Space For Marvel Legacy - July 25, 2017
- Being Spider-Man And Holding A Pig At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- Alex Ross’s Design For The Post-Secret Empire Marvel Legacy Falcon - July 25, 2017
- The Inhuman Royals Return To Earth In 2018 For Marvel Legacy - July 25, 2017
- Riverdale Goes Darker For Season 2 – A Report From San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017