Bleeding Cool understands that the five-times-a-week mailing list GeekChicDaily has got into bed with Nerdist Industries, the parent company of the popular techblog Nerdist, in some kind of exchange of equity deal.
Nerdist Industries already includes the Nerdist.com blog, a comedy/popular culture podcast, a TV show for BBC America, a book, The Nerdist Way, and an animation pilot Hard N Phirm’s Musical Time Hole.
Well, now they have a penta-weekly email subscription base to call on as well!
Look for them to go fishing in each others stories and pockets in months to come.
- Cult Classic: Return to Whisper #1 from Vault Comics Gets a Surprise FOC - January 18, 2018
- Marvel Comics Changes Title of Doctor Strange: Damnation to Be More Bible-Belt-Friendly - January 18, 2018
- BLACK Gets a New Series in April as BLACK [AF] Widows - January 18, 2018
- DC Comics Fixes Justice League International Omnibus Problems (Some Of Them) With Stealth Second Printing - January 18, 2018
- Vaughn Stein Developing Smoketown from Scout Comics as a Movie - January 18, 2018