Bleeding Cool understands that the five-times-a-week mailing list GeekChicDaily has got into bed with Nerdist Industries, the parent company of the popular techblog Nerdist, in some kind of exchange of equity deal.
Nerdist Industries already includes the Nerdist.com blog, a comedy/popular culture podcast, a TV show for BBC America, a book, The Nerdist Way, and an animation pilot Hard N Phirm’s Musical Time Hole.
Well, now they have a penta-weekly email subscription base to call on as well!
Look for them to go fishing in each others stories and pockets in months to come.
- As Marvel Drop “Buy Physical, Get Digital” Codes, DC Pick Them Up, As Monthly Superhero Comics Go $3.99 - January 17, 2017
- Marvel’s *Classified* Prelude Gets A Name – And It’s Secret Empire - January 17, 2017
- DC Comics Change Credits On Tomorrow’s Green Lanterns, Justice League, Raven And More - January 17, 2017
- DC Comics Take Legal Action Against Ice Cream Store For The Shape Of Their “G” - January 17, 2017
- Dr Aphra, OOO And BT-1 Make Their Way Into The Wider Star Wars Universe - January 17, 2017