Bleeding Cool understands that the five-times-a-week mailing list GeekChicDaily has got into bed with Nerdist Industries, the parent company of the popular techblog Nerdist, in some kind of exchange of equity deal.
Nerdist Industries already includes the Nerdist.com blog, a comedy/popular culture podcast, a TV show for BBC America, a book, The Nerdist Way, and an animation pilot Hard N Phirm’s Musical Time Hole.
Well, now they have a penta-weekly email subscription base to call on as well!
Look for them to go fishing in each others stories and pockets in months to come.
- Who Watches The Watchmen? Geoff Johns Does, At San Diego Comic-Con With The First Panels Of ‘Doomsday Clock’ - July 20, 2017
- Watch Halle Berry Chug A Glass Of Whisky At San Diego Comic-Con’s ‘Kingsman’ Panel - July 20, 2017
- The Props Of Blade Runner At San Diego Comic-Con – With A Surprise Appearance From Adam Savage - July 20, 2017
- Steven Moffat And Sue Vertue Talk Sherlock Holmes And Manga At San Diego Comic-Con - July 20, 2017
- Jakks Pacific’s San Diego Comic-Con Panel In 61 Photos – Will We Get A Nightwing Toy Now? - July 20, 2017