Bleeding Cool understands that the five-times-a-week mailing list GeekChicDaily has got into bed with Nerdist Industries, the parent company of the popular techblog Nerdist, in some kind of exchange of equity deal.
Nerdist Industries already includes the Nerdist.com blog, a comedy/popular culture podcast, a TV show for BBC America, a book, The Nerdist Way, and an animation pilot Hard N Phirm’s Musical Time Hole.
Well, now they have a penta-weekly email subscription base to call on as well!
Look for them to go fishing in each others stories and pockets in months to come.
- Rewriting Superman From Scratch In Action Comics #978 – With A Little Help From Secret Origin - April 24, 2017
- The Fake Jack Kirby Art That Sold For Over $2500 On eBay? - April 24, 2017
- Let’s All Watch A Video About How Diamond Have Changed Their Olive Branch Distribution Centre - April 24, 2017
- Does Your Copy Of Secret Empire #0 Have A Misprint On Page 2? - April 24, 2017
- Process Is The Topic of the Day At C2E2’s Writing For Comics Panel - April 24, 2017