We’ve already told you that the new Teen Titans #1 will be written by Scott Lobdell, pencilled by Brett Booth and inked by Norm Rapmund.
But what of the book? How much of a relaunch or a reboot will it be? Will it be a Green Lantern continuing the plots as normal, or a Firestorm, changing the rules?
Well, from this description, itlooks like it may be more the latter. As of Teen Titans #1, none of the Titans therein will have ever met before.
Oh and, tapping into that mention about DC being a more diverse range of characters, three of the seven members will be ethnic minorities….
- From Hilda to Esther – Walking Through Notts Comic Con 2018 - October 21, 2018
- The Daily LITG – 21st October 2018 – Happy Birthday Paul Levitz - October 21, 2018
- The Other History Of The DC Universe by John Ridley Vs Glory Scroll/Black Reign by Michael Davis - October 20, 2018
- Why 5 Kid Comics of California May Be Closing Down - October 20, 2018
- Gary Reed’s Final Comic, Savants, to See Print in 2019 - October 20, 2018