We’ve already told you that the new Teen Titans #1 will be written by Scott Lobdell, pencilled by Brett Booth and inked by Norm Rapmund.
But what of the book? How much of a relaunch or a reboot will it be? Will it be a Green Lantern continuing the plots as normal, or a Firestorm, changing the rules?
Well, from this description, itlooks like it may be more the latter. As of Teen Titans #1, none of the Titans therein will have ever met before.
Oh and, tapping into that mention about DC being a more diverse range of characters, three of the seven members will be ethnic minorities….
- After Arkham Asylum 2, Dark Knight 3 And Doomsday Clock… What Sequel Could Be Next? - July 25, 2017
- Remember That Time The Savage Dragon Had Some Questions To Ask God? - July 25, 2017
- From Perfect To Real: Moving Beyond The Strong Female Character At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- A ‘Vikings’ Funeral At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- A Comic Show Post-San Diego… “Some Jackass Who’s Always On Bleeding Cool” – Robert Kirkman - July 25, 2017