Alan J Porter, recent writer of the Boom/Pixar/Disney/Marvel Cars comics took a photo in his local Barnes & Noble store. Last week, the store has six random comics hidden away in the back of the store.
This week? A lot more. And in a prime selling position too. And look, one of them is Cars…
DC seem to be benefiting more than anyone wlse, with a smattering of Marvel, Dark Horse, Archie and Shonen Jump to follow, but damn that’s an improved layout for comics to what Barnes & Noble used to have…
- Avengers #675 Begins Weekly Avengers Story For 2018, No Surrender, With Mark Waid, Al Ewing, Jim Zub, Pepe Larraz, Kim Jacinto And Paco Medina - September 25, 2017
- Mindless Speculation About Where Marvel Legacy Revelations May Lead - September 25, 2017
- Artist David Marquez Spotlighted At Rose City Comic Con - September 25, 2017
- Is Mark Millar Putting Flash Gordon Back Into Starlight? - September 25, 2017
- Talking With Skottie Young: “I Think It’s Amazing I’m Known At All” - September 25, 2017