Alan J Porter, recent writer of the Boom/Pixar/Disney/Marvel Cars comics took a photo in his local Barnes & Noble store. Last week, the store has six random comics hidden away in the back of the store.
This week? A lot more. And in a prime selling position too. And look, one of them is Cars…
DC seem to be benefiting more than anyone wlse, with a smattering of Marvel, Dark Horse, Archie and Shonen Jump to follow, but damn that’s an improved layout for comics to what Barnes & Noble used to have…
- Speculator Corner – Grass Kings #1 Heats Up Ahead Of #2 Shipping - March 30, 2017
- Marvel Comics Brings Back “Buy Physical, Get Digital” Codes – But Only If You Ask Nicely - March 30, 2017
- Amazon Won’t Sell You Saga #43 For 25 Cents But They Will Give You Discount On Saga #44 - March 30, 2017
- No Place Like Comics For Angelo Tirotto - March 30, 2017
- Tony Isabella Is Against A Black Lightning/Static Shock Crossover - March 30, 2017