Alan J Porter, recent writer of the Boom/Pixar/Disney/Marvel Cars comics took a photo in his local Barnes & Noble store. Last week, the store has six random comics hidden away in the back of the store.
This week? A lot more. And in a prime selling position too. And look, one of them is Cars…
DC seem to be benefiting more than anyone wlse, with a smattering of Marvel, Dark Horse, Archie and Shonen Jump to follow, but damn that’s an improved layout for comics to what Barnes & Noble used to have…
- Just How Dead Is Amanda Waller Anyway? (Suicide Squad Spoilers) - February 22, 2017
- Another Attempt To Explain Why Cyclops Is So Hated In The Marvel Universe (SPOILERS) - February 22, 2017
- Wonder Woman Continues Pushing That Meta-Boulder Up The Hill… - February 22, 2017
- A Massacre Coming for Valiant’s Harbinger Renegade #5? - February 22, 2017
- June’s Venom To Be Numbered #151 – The Only Marvel Comic Continuing In Three Digits – For Now - February 22, 2017