Alan J Porter, recent writer of the Boom/Pixar/Disney/Marvel Cars comics took a photo in his local Barnes & Noble store. Last week, the store has six random comics hidden away in the back of the store.
This week? A lot more. And in a prime selling position too. And look, one of them is Cars…
DC seem to be benefiting more than anyone wlse, with a smattering of Marvel, Dark Horse, Archie and Shonen Jump to follow, but damn that’s an improved layout for comics to what Barnes & Noble used to have…
- Northguard Season 2 #1 and #2 Both Published Tomorrow – Here’s a Preview of Both - January 23, 2018
- 24-Page Preview of Telepathetic #1, Another of Sitcomics’ 64-Page $3.99 Comics - January 23, 2018
- Titan Comics to Republish Original Deadline Tank Girl Strips in Colour - January 23, 2018
- A Sneek Peak at McFarlane Toys’s New Stranger Things Ghostbusters Action Figures - January 23, 2018
- DC Comics April 2018 Catalog – Solicits From Action Comics #1000 to Splitting Batman In Two… - January 22, 2018