Alan J Porter, recent writer of the Boom/Pixar/Disney/Marvel Cars comics took a photo in his local Barnes & Noble store. Last week, the store has six random comics hidden away in the back of the store.
This week? A lot more. And in a prime selling position too. And look, one of them is Cars…
DC seem to be benefiting more than anyone wlse, with a smattering of Marvel, Dark Horse, Archie and Shonen Jump to follow, but damn that’s an improved layout for comics to what Barnes & Noble used to have…
- John Tyler Christopher Switches From Action Figure To Trading Card Covers – And Jim Lee’s Astonishing X-Men 1:1000 Variant Revealed - June 22, 2017
- Marvel Promises Marvel Legacy Will Affect Every Hero, Every Title, Every Story, Announced Tomorrow - June 22, 2017
- Dave Sim Does Superman For Aardvark Comics #1 - June 22, 2017
- Gendercrunching April 2017 – Marvel Comics, DC, Image, Dark Horse And IDW - June 22, 2017
- Expect A “Return To Planet Hulk” With Marvel Legacy - June 22, 2017