But it’s the perfect opportunity to mention that to promote Duane’s novel Fun And Games, he’s going to send a postcard from his summer road trip to anyone who pre-orders the book (and tells him via his website) and also give away the following;
*A set of signed copies of Duane’s five previous novels (Secret Dead Men, The Wheelman, The Blonde, Severance Package, Expiration Date), personalized to your liking;
*A pulp fiction grab bag, straight from own library of vintage paperbacks (x2);
* A copy of Rockstar’s smash hit video game, L.A. Noire (X-Box version);
* The GRAND PRIZE: the right to name a minor character in the third Charlie Hardie novel, Point & Shoot, which will be published next March.
Apply here. And while you’re doing it, why not ask him about Batman?
Duane’s PR people wouldn’t comment on this story, saying that Duane had signed a DC Comics NDA. Thanks for that…
- Fantastic Four #6 Jumps to a 60 Page Story – and Two Dollars More - November 15, 2018
- Stan Lee Tribute to Run on Marvel Comics Covers in December and January - November 15, 2018
- Chip Zdarsky and Marco Checchetto Relaunch Daredevil #1 in February - November 15, 2018
- Second Printings For Uncanny X-Men, Avengers, Daredevil, Venom, Spider-Geddon, Wolverine, Fantastic Four - November 15, 2018
- The Works Of William Hogarth on the Walls Of Blacks Club in London - November 15, 2018