But it’s the perfect opportunity to mention that to promote Duane’s novel Fun And Games, he’s going to send a postcard from his summer road trip to anyone who pre-orders the book (and tells him via his website) and also give away the following;
*A set of signed copies of Duane’s five previous novels (Secret Dead Men, The Wheelman, The Blonde, Severance Package, Expiration Date), personalized to your liking;
*A pulp fiction grab bag, straight from own library of vintage paperbacks (x2);
* A copy of Rockstar’s smash hit video game, L.A. Noire (X-Box version);
* The GRAND PRIZE: the right to name a minor character in the third Charlie Hardie novel, Point & Shoot, which will be published next March.
Apply here. And while you’re doing it, why not ask him about Batman?
Duane’s PR people wouldn’t comment on this story, saying that Duane had signed a DC Comics NDA. Thanks for that…
- Comixology Bestseller List – 22nd June 2018 – Marvel Inching Their Way Back In - June 22, 2018
- Self Made Hero Brings Ramones, and Nick Cave to Comic Stores in September 2018 Solicits - June 22, 2018
- A Third Nameless City from Faith Erin Hicks in First: Second September 2018 Solicits - June 22, 2018
- As Nancy In Hell Concludes, Amigo Comics Launches Phantasmagoria in September 2018 Solicits - June 22, 2018
- DC Comics to Lose the Gloss? Colourists Take Care - June 22, 2018