No sooner have they introduced Riverdale’s first openly gay character, then given him his own book, now Kevin Keller wants to sign up to the US Military Academy, following in his father Colonel Keller’s footsteps. When asking his father if he should change his mind, considering the issues involved, he’s told “On the contrary! I don’t want to stop you. It takes a special person to serve their country. Someone with heart and courage!!
The first issue is out next week… here’s the cover to issue 2.
- Suicide Squad Has A Brand New Leader. But Amanda Waller Is Going To Make You Wait. - June 28, 2017
- DC Comics Allows Dark Nights: Metal #1 To Go On Sale From Midnight On Tuesday, August 15th - June 28, 2017
- Batman #24 Goes To Fourth Print For Marriage Proposal. #25 Goes To Second Print - June 28, 2017
- Preview Of Shirtless Bear-Fighter #2 Brings You… The Hillbilly Warlock - June 28, 2017
- So This Is Why They Call It “The Mount” – Sex Lives Of The Superheroes In Occupy Avengers #8 - June 28, 2017