No sooner have they introduced Riverdale’s first openly gay character, then given him his own book, now Kevin Keller wants to sign up to the US Military Academy, following in his father Colonel Keller’s footsteps. When asking his father if he should change his mind, considering the issues involved, he’s told “On the contrary! I don’t want to stop you. It takes a special person to serve their country. Someone with heart and courage!!
The first issue is out next week… here’s the cover to issue 2.
- Comic Book Artist Oliver Nome Has Passed Away - March 25, 2017
- Frank Cho’s Movie Poster For Scott Sava’s Animal Crackers Is A Comic Strip - March 25, 2017
- Marvel Liquidates 115 Collections To Comic Stores – Including out Of Print Runaways TPBS - March 25, 2017
- Comic Store In Your Future – I’m Only Following Orders - March 25, 2017
- Man In Joker Cosplay Arrested In Virginia, Could Get Five Years - March 25, 2017