No sooner have they introduced Riverdale’s first openly gay character, then given him his own book, now Kevin Keller wants to sign up to the US Military Academy, following in his father Colonel Keller’s footsteps. When asking his father if he should change his mind, considering the issues involved, he’s told “On the contrary! I don’t want to stop you. It takes a special person to serve their country. Someone with heart and courage!!
The first issue is out next week… here’s the cover to issue 2.
- Avengers #675 Begins Weekly Avengers Story For 2018, No Surrender, With Mark Waid, Al Ewing, Jim Zub, Pepe Larraz, Kim Jacinto And Paco Medina - September 25, 2017
- Mindless Speculation About Where Marvel Legacy Revelations May Lead - September 25, 2017
- Artist David Marquez Spotlighted At Rose City Comic Con - September 25, 2017
- Is Mark Millar Putting Flash Gordon Back Into Starlight? - September 25, 2017
- Talking With Skottie Young: “I Think It’s Amazing I’m Known At All” - September 25, 2017