Looks like the upcoming Tintin movie might be pretty hard boiled stuff. A new trade ad for a tie-in card game features some familiar images from the movie and what appears to be an additional piece of concept art. This image is not just distinctive because it’s a paint job rather than a CG render, but also because it features some very surprising, and rather violent imagery.
And here’s a detail.
Now, I suppose there’s a chance that whoever put this trade ad together – and it’s a real trade ad, I can vouch for that – pulled an inappropriate picture in from somewhere.
Or, on the other hand, Steven Spielberg and co. might really have put Tintin through the wringer for this new movie.
UPDATE: It’s a cropped-out section of a Deviant Art piece. How did this end up in an official piece of marketing art? Somebody is going to get in trouble.
- Images From Ridley Scott’s New Biblical Epic, Exodus, With Christian Bale And Sigourney Weaver - July 1, 2014
- James Cameron Goes To The Bottom Of The Ocean In Trailer For Deepsea Challenge 3D - July 1, 2014
- London Getting The Guardians Of The Galaxy IMAX Preview Next Tuesday - July 1, 2014
- Footage From Studio Ghibli’s New Feature, When Marnie Was There - July 1, 2014
- Where The Avengers: Age Of Ultron Leaves The Hulk For Future Movies - July 1, 2014